10

Jongho arrived at the correct address Yeosang gave him a few hours ago. It turn out the Park's son moved to another apartment after realizing he's been bothered by Mr Park men. No wonder Seonghwa was hard to find.

He take a deep breath before pressing the door bell and waited until he heard a footstep come over. The door opened revealing a tall man who looks like just come out from the shower.

"Yes, can I help you?" Seonghwa lean on the door while crossing his arm on his chest. His face gave him an unimpressive look.

"Greetings sir," Jongho bow in a polite way. "My name is Jongho and I'm ordered by your father to bring you to him" he said.

Upon hearing that, Seonghwa just chuckle. "Why can't he just come by himself instead of sending his man? He's perfectly fine to walk on by his own."

"Unfortunately, he has his own bussiness to do,sir."

He rolled his eyes at the nonsense excuese. He and his damn bussiness he said. However, Seonghwa will not go. Not until his father come to see by himself. Not his minion come and pick him to see him.

"I refuse to go. I too have a matter to settle. Its not only him who's busy all day"

"I'm afraid I can't do that sir."

Seonghwa sighed. Whoever the man in front of him will surely bring him to his father no matter what.

"Call him" Seonghwa ordered and Jongho just follow his word. He called his boss and after hearing a voice, he pass his phone to him.

"I told you to stop bothering me." he start with a cold tone.

"Don't say like that to your father. Just follow what Jongho asked you to do."

"I have tuition to attend later. If you have something to say, say it now. I hate wasting time"

He heard a heavy sigh. "Seonghwa, this is an important bussiness. Like it or not, you must come home." and with that the line goes beep.

Seonghwa give a low 'tch' before handing the phone back to Jongho.

Damn.

...

Seonghwa lazily sat on the couch on the living room across his father. The maid already serve the tea but he didn't take an interest in it. He just want this whole conversation end.

"Speak. Don't make it long." Seonghwa said more like a demand.

Mr Park take a sip of tea before putting them down. He clear his throat as he begin to speak.

"I don't know what it is in your head but you have to break the contract you made with your mother."

"Then what? You can have me to be the next heir of your company? Wow, I love your mindset." Seonghwa sarcastically cut him. "But no," he continue. "After you have done to mother, how can I say yes?"

"I have a reason why I divorce her. Don't bring that up." Mr Park warned him.

"Then we done here. No matter what you say, I will stay with mother even you try to force me." he made his final word before standing up.

"If you dare lay one finger on mother, I will not hesitate to do the same." he warned him before leaving. He heard his name being called but he ignore it.

Mr Park can't do nothing about it. He just sigh watching his son dissapeared before leaning back to the couch. So many things happening right now, how can he fix it?

"Sir," Jongho appeared in the living room. "Do you want me to do something with him?" he asked after seeing Seonghwa leave the mansion.

"Leave him be," Mr Park give up. "How is the new project going?"