Chapter 26

Akali saucing up there

side note check out the new story I want to hear your opinions about it.

Kai'sa "W-we'll be done in a bit."

Evelynn: "fufufu~ take your time darling enjoy him."

Evelynn left leaving only me and kai'sa in her room.

Kai'sa: "A-are you really going to go out with s-someone like me?

Me: "Is there something wrong with a person like you?"

She stayed quiet and looked down

Kai'sa: "I'm nothing like evelynn, I'm nowhere near as beautiful and not even close to as confident as her."

Me: "And? Who cares if your not like eve, I don't want a second eve scaring the soul out of me, I want a kai'sa who's happy being herself around me."

Kai'sa: "H-how would we even tell the others about us."

Me: "Who said they had to know? I'm perfectly happy keeping this a secret until you're ready to tell them."

She had a blush on her face and tried to hide her face with her hands. I gently grabbed her wrist and pulled her hands away.

Me: "At least let me see your face."

She looked away and a small chuckle escapes my lips. Her arms slowly wrap around me. She patted my back gently

Kai'sa: "How do you actually feel about evelynn."

Me: "I don't mind saying as long as you don't tell her."

Evelynn PoV

I go back to kai'sas room to tell the new lovebirds that everyone was up now.

Kai'sa: "How do you actually feel about evelynn."

Y/n: "I don't mind saying as long as you don't tell her."

I go invisible and enter kai'sas room.

Y/n: "Being with evelynn is kinda like being water boarded."

Kai'sa moves and hugs y/n

Kai'sa: "How?"

Y/n: "It feels like I'm dying when I'm around her but I'm fine nothing is happening."

Kai'sa: "What specifically makes you feel that bad."

Y/n: "Just her presence sends shivers down my spine, she teases me constantly and trying to get her to stop is like trying to explain to and anti vaxxer why vaccines work."

Kai'sa giggled

Kai'sa: "That's an interesting way to put it but I meant how you feel about her as a person."

Y/n: "She's everything that I am not, confident, strong, tall, gorgeous, talented, generous, you get the point."

Kai'sa: "Well it sounds to me like you think she's out of your league."

Y/n: "Oh yeah that's for sure, I wouldn't be surprised is she's already cheating on me."

No darling I would never cheat on my little fox.

Kai'sa smacks y/n's head

Kai'sa: "No don't say that about evelynn."

He stayed silent and just stared at the door I thought he could see me but he couldn't.

Y/n: "Sometimes I feel guilty spending time with her."

Kai'sa seemed surprised

Kai'sa: "Why would you feel guilty."