The End

I want to apologize to all of you for doing this. I feel really shitty and I know most of you are going to think this is a bitch move but I really don't see a way for me to continue this book while also handling my personal life, it's just far too much.

So instead I'm going to explain how this book was going to end.

Firstly, eve would've met y/n's parents, they would be happy to meet her. Nothing much would've happened except y/n would've gotten embarrassed the shit out of by the mom girlfriend wombo combo.

Next they would arrive home, akali would look at both of them being next to each other and jealously walk away before they noticed her.

Eve would confront both ahri and akali for having a crush on y/n. Akali would've gotten pissed because evelynn openly admitted that she knew akali had a crush on y/n but still dated him.

Akali would've gotten into a screaming match with evelynn and attracted the attention of y/n and kai'sa who saw akali's fit.

Akali would then confess her feelings to y/n. Y/n would comfort akali. No relationship would be formed yet. Eventually ahri would also confess and they would share some wholesome fox vastaya time.

Then a little after that akali would accept that she could still be a part of y/n life and join the harem.

But the next day tragedy would strike as the burglar who robbed k/da back at the coast returns. Riki would end up being shot by the burglar.

Riki would be rushed to the nearest vet bit it was too late and she would pass away. Y/n would fall into a deep fit of depression. The girls would constantly try to comfort him but he was inconsolable.

Evelynn catches y/n right before he commits alt + f4 on life.

After that it was revealed that riki wasn't a normal fox, she was a spirit fox. (I was going to mention spirit animals in the early chapter but I forgot to.)

(In short spirit animals are animals that are tied directly to the soul of the owner. That's why she would sometimes randomly appear and disappear and that was why she was also extraordinarily clingy.)

A time skip would've happened which showed y/n going back to school earning his degree and becoming a computer scientist.

He would come home to four happy wives and four children soon on the way.

Aftwr proclaiming his love for the girls Y/n would've said this as his last line before the book ended.

"Y'know I still don't understand why you picked me, I was always just a normal guy."

That is the canon end to this book.

I'm sorry I couldn't come up with a better story or any sort of satisfying end.

But I hate those shitty open end books, that shit pisses me off more than anything and I'd rather castrate my self with a spoon than give anyone an apron ended book.

I'm sorry

-Mort

Ps. I said this already in my announcements but just in case you don't know

1. I'm cancelling I'm just a little shy
2. I'm rewriting my newest book and I plan to republish it when I have at least 3 chapters ready to go.
3. Just read my announcements you'll get all the info there and much more in depth explanations of my plan.