Chapter 35

Heloooooo~ how's everyone's day been so far? good? I'll just assume it was good, enjoy the chapter.

Ahri PoV

I feel a warmth on my neck, then I feel something wet slid across my neck. My eyes shoot open and I basically jump out of the bed. It takes a few moments for my eyes to get adjusted I see riki standing up. A small sigh of relief exits my mouth.

Ahri: "Jeez riki you scared the soul out of me."

I extend my hand towards riki and scratch under her chin.

Ahri: "Why are you here anyway shouldn't you be sleeping with y/n?"

Riki yipped and jumps off the bed, she scratches at my door. I open in and she runs out, I follow behind her and she leads me to kai'sas room.

She scratches lightly at the door with one paw. I opened the door slowly riki rushes inside and jumps into the bed next to y/n. I looked closer and see y/n was naked, not only that but kai'sa was naked too. Oh my god, oh fuck. What do I do? What can I do? I... I have to tell evelynn.

Anger overtook me I wanted to rip his jaw off for daring to cheat on evelynn especially since he was doing it with kai'sa. I though Sam was wicked but this bastard is fucking evil.

I calmed my self down a bit and as I go to leave I hear yawning behind me. I quickly dashed away, I don't think they noticed me. I stuck my head againts the wall and listened in.

Another yawn followed this time more feminine. I hear a few grumbles as both of them fully woke up.

Kai'sa: "Ugh... What happened last night?"

Y/n: "I don't remember too well, but what I can remember is that we were drinking together."

Kai'sa: "Were b-both naked."

Y/n: "This is the fastest I've ever been in bed with a woman."

Kai'sa: "Not the time."

I hear a small chukle from inside

Y/n: "Actually evelynn had me I'm bed before even starting the relationship, so I guess she's just living in the future."

What the hell is wrong with this guy

Y/n: "I'll go take a shower kai, then I'll ask eve if we can go out to grab a bite."

Kai'sa: "Sounds good y/n."

I hear the sound of kissing

Me: "I love you too kai."

I grit my teeth and quickly walk away towards my own room. I hear his steps go past my room and into Evelynn's.

Evelynn PoV

I woke up yawning, waking up without y/n cuddling with me just isn't the same. I turn to my left and hear the shower going. I guess he just wanted to take a shower early.

I stretch out and get off my bed to find some new clothes to wear in my bag. I found a nice set and put it down on my bed. Well... No one said I couldn't shower with my boyfriend.

As I go to open the bathroom door, I hear knocking at my bedroom door. I open up my door and see ahri standing there with an angry look on her face.

Me: "Something wrong ahri?"

She took a deep breath and after a few moments exhaled

Ahri: "I have something I need to tell you."

I wonder what this is about

Me: "Sure we can talk about it over breakfast."

As I turn around she grabs my shoulder