Part 8 Jake's jealous

Story recap

 I thought for a few moments about how I was going to tell them not only where they looking at me but Jake was to for they were all curious as to what I was going to tell them. "I've been thinking about this for a few days, I think I would like to permanently stay in duskwood" I finally tell them they were all quiet for quite a while before they said any thing. My mom was the first to speak "are you sure that's what you'd like?" she asks me I nod for this is what I want and really need. I needed a fresh start in a new state in a new place it would do me good and I could see my brother more often. "Alright sweetheart that we support you and don't worry about coming home and packing me and your mother can do that for you. Then we'll drive it all down to you okay" my dad says I nod and say thanks then the call ends. I sigh putting my phone down on the table, I was happy to know that my parents support me but I'm no so sure about my big brother he might not like it all that much but I don't care because it's my life. I another reason I was happy is that I'm gradating as soon as the break was over and they will mail my degree to me. 

End of recap

 I unwrap Jake's arms from my waist so I could sit down in a chair "so do you have any leads or no?" I ask Jake looking over to him he shakes his head no which makes me sigh. I pick up my phone and text Jessy wanting to see if she wants to hang out in a little a few moments later she responds 'yeah sure lets meet up at bar aroura in say a hour, not only that you can meet my friends' I smile at the thought of getting to know here friends. I could tell someone was looking at me so I turn to see Jake reading my phone screen. So I quickly turn my phone off "I'm going and you can't stop me" I tell him.  My phone buzzes with a text from Jessy saying to wear something nice which makes groan but now that I really think about it this could be fun. It's just I don't know what to wear I normally don't do things like this but that's alright I guess I'll try.  I stand up and go to the small closet that the room has and I look at my clothes at the time I didn't notice that Jake had left the room so when I turned around that's when I saw that he was gone so I shrug and walk into the bathroom and take a shower when I get out I change into a dress that was some type of blue but it was nice looking at least. I thought about putting on makeup but I just chose to put a light pink lip-gloss on and called it good. I curled my hair, to which I burnt myself once or twice but that's because I haven't done this since I was with my ex boyfriend. By the time I was done It was almost time for me to head out. So walking out of the bath room I nearly jumped out of my skin to see Jake just sitting at the table with his laptop. I put my hand on my chest to slow my racing heart down from the shock of him being here, I could of sworn that he wasn't here forty-five minutes ago. "Are you trying to give me a damn heart attack like jeez" I shout at him he would look over to me and go red so he looks away. "Your going out in that?" he asks "uh yeah, I am going out in this have a problem with that it is my own body and last I checked your not my dad" I respond walking past him grabbing my phone and purse. I could hear him close his laptop "I'm coming with you" he says calmly "hah, yeah right" I laughed a little but in the end he ended up tagging along. We pull up to bar aroura, we get out and walk inside a moment later I can see Jessy waving at me so I walk on over to her with Jake following right behind me. Jessy gives me a hug and introduces me to her friends "oh hi again Thomas" I say with a smile "that's Dan and Richy, over there is Cleo and lily" Jessy says "nice to meet you all" I say waving the all greet me. I could tell they were waiting for me seeing that they haven't gotten any thing to drink just yet. Just as I was about to ask how long they have been waiting a guy comes walking up to us. "oh hi Phil, Kayla this Phil my brother and Phil this Kayla my new friend" Jessy introduces us to each other so I put my hand out to shake hands. Phil had other ideas so he takes my hand and kiss it "can I by you a drink and maybe take you home tonight" Phil say really bluntly Jessy hits him on the head but Phil doesn't let my hand go. Next thing I know I feel arms wrap around my waist pulling me from Phil's grip and into the person that pulled me away. "Oh and who's this Kayla?" Jessy asks me I turn my head to see it was Jake who has his arms around me. "This is Jake he's a friend I hope you don't mind that he tagged along she shakes her head say it was fine "so if your friends then he won't mind if I take you home with me tonight and give you a good time" Phil says with a smirk this only cased Jake to tighten his grip around me as he glared at Phil.

It seems like things are getting heated up seem like there's going to be some problems between Jake and Phil. I wonder what's going to happen next and how Jake is going to react to this. I hope you all enjoy and if you all want another part today just leave a comment, until  next time. ~night

Oh and the dress that circled is the dress she is wearing to the bar so you all know.