Part 13 unsettling photos

start of story recap

 I was now sitting on my bed in the hotel room as I went over all the clues we found even though it really ain't much to go off on. My phone rings so I pick it up and answer not even bothering to look at the caller ID. "hello?" I say as I'm writing notes "hey Kayla how are you doing?" my brother says I stop writing notes to talk to him. He was saying he was sorry for how he acted and that he wished he could say sorry in person and say sorry to Jake for beating him up and all. So me and him ended up talking for a little bit about what was going on and I told him that I was going to be moving to duskwood at first he didn't like it but he gave in after a little.

end of story recap

I knew Neil was a tough cookie he may not like who I make friends with or with my choices and such but he gets over it eventually. Needless to say I was quite happy that he apologized for his actions granted I understood why he reacted like that but doesn't mean it was right, maybe had he tried to talk to me instead of using his fists then I would have reacted differently. On another note I really wasn't getting anywhere with the clues on Hannah's disappearance but I had to know that it wouldn't be so easy to find clues let alone find her quickly. Even though I know from crime shows that it's better to find them quick because their life may hang in the balance of them finding them in time. Gosh Neil was right I do watch to much of crime shows, I mean hell I'm not a detective this isn't my field of work what's so ever. Sighing I get up to think better but really that doesn't help at all for I have not a idea on what I should be doing. My phone chimes so I grab it seeing it was a message from Jake stating that he needs me to go through Hannah's cloud, or whatever she had on her phone before she well disappeared. Smiling at this knowing I could potentially find something of use which would be great if I did find something. For the next two and a half hours I went through Hannah's cloud lucky for me I did find something of use or more over a few things like a picture of a medical paper another was of her in the woods and the last one was a photo of some hole in the ground which sent a large amount of chills down my spine. My gut keep telling me that was no place to be what's so ever as if no one should ever be there and the fact that Hannah has this in her galley was more unsettling to say the least.