Part 19 kidnapped

Story recap

 "So boss what's next?" Elson asks casing the female to grin even more. "I'm so glad you asked Elson!" she laughs and throws a file onto the table to the left Mr. Elson would walk up to the table and look at the file. "Pardon me ma'am but what is this?" he asks quite confused, she glared at him then sighs "it's your next target her name is Taylor Wilson" she explains to him. He nods now understanding what his task is, he knew the next two days of stalking this girl would be tedious there is no doubt about it. He left shortly after in a darkly tinted car to keep his identity hidden from from people the less people that saw his face the better it would be for him to stay unknown to anyone who comes snooping in on what he is doing. He'd parks outside of the little pet store watches the shop for a long while before leaving and sitting in a new spot not seem as though he was stalking them even though he really was.

End of story recap

He'd spend the those two days watching her every move and everyone she talked to. He had learned her pattern she went the the pet store at least three times a day but rarely went anywhere other then there and her home but that was good. He liked it this way it makes it easier for him to get his job done but still he has to get his timing right or everything falls apart at the seams. The sound of his cell phone interrupts his thoughts he answers with a sigh "hello?" he says holding the phone up with his shoulder to use both hands on what he was working with. "So boss want's to know how much longer it will be" a rough and deep voice pends through the phone "it shouldn't be much longer at most a couple hours" he said. There was a quick response then the call drops knowing what that meant he puts his phone away going back to his work for it was almost done now all he had to do was to wait for the right moment to put his plan to work. 

Hey all you nut jobs I know it has been a hot minute since I uploaded anything but I am sorry about that. Since it is that holidays now, I am able to do some more writing which will be great since I did have some new ideas for my book so yep. Well until I post more here's a little something. Enjoy!