Part 14 having doubts

Story recap

 Gosh Neil was right I do watch to much of crime shows, I mean hell I'm not a detective this isn't my field of work what's so ever. Sighing I get up to think better but really that doesn't help at all for I have not a idea on what I should be doing. My phone chimes so I grab it seeing it was a message from Jake stating that he needs me to go through Hannah's cloud, or whatever she had on her phone before she well disappeared. Smiling at this knowing I could potentially find something of use which would be great if I did find something. For the next two and a half hours I went through Hannah's cloud lucky for me I did find something of use or more over a few things like a picture of a medical paper another was of her in the woods and the last one was a photo of some hole in the ground which sent a large amount of chills down my spine. My gut keep telling me that was no place to be what's so ever as if no one should ever be there and the fact that Hannah has this in her galley was more unsettling to say the least.

End of story recap

The more photos I looked over, the more uneasy I became; in an odd way this felt wrong of me to do. I mean, who goes through other people's photos without their permission? But then again, because she's missing, there isn't exactly a way for me to get her permission to do this. It still doesn't sit well with me to say the least, but that's just me I guess. I scroll through some more photos when something catches my eye. It was a cute photo of a cat playing with yarn, which got me wondering if Hannah has a cat. I mean, Jessy and the others never mentioned a cat, nor did any of them have pictures of this cat in their photos when they were showing me. Leaning over to the right, I grasp my phone in my hands and message Jessy to ask her about it. I mean, she told me about Hannah mainly because I asked about her, as she was in many photos that everyone showed me the day we were at the bar. It only took a few moments for her to respond to my text I sigh as I read what she responded with, she wasn't sure if Hannah had a cat but if I wanted to know more about the cat predicament the best people to take to would be Lily or Thomas. I thank her for the help even thought it wasn't really much help, so I then message both Lily and Thomas but neither of them responded to me so I had to assume they must be busy with something. Setting my phone down I open my laptop to get to work on decrypting Hannah's cloud, I must say it wasn't easy for sure. I groan as I hit another dead end "god damn this is so frustrating why can't I get any good leads" I exclaim throwing my hands up. I get up rubbing my eyes as for it has been a while since I have taken a break, but then again I was so focused on finding Hannah. I had let my wonder to what if I failed in finding Hannah or what if I was just chasing after a someone that's possibly already dead. I know it's not to think about the what if's but it is very hard not do so considering that's what's normal for people to do at least I hope that's true. To be honest I was starting to doubt my abilities to actually find Hannah alive and well. "Well" is an understatement for anyone that has gone through something as bad as being kidnapped goes, not something many people would be able to relate to. In the end I hope I make good choices for the sake of everyone, now that I was really thinking about it I realize that sooner or later I'd have to clue in everyone on what I've been doing for the last week or so. I sigh as for I know that I won't be able to tell the others because I have such a big heart and I don't want to hurt them in anyway seeing as they are already going through so much with the fact that their bestfriend is missing and the police a legit ain't doing shit to actually find her. I slam my fist into the wall "damit why do I have the damn cops job like fuck!" I yell. I know getting mad won't be much help so I take a few deep breaths to calm down so I could get back to work without breaking my laptop. For the next few hours I work to find as many clues I could but I was only able to come up with a few leads but I can't do much it with it because it means telling the others because one of the leads have to with a old folk tale of the town which is called the man without a face. I shot Jake a message about wanting to let the others in on what we are doing because I think they would be big help for there is no way we can do it by ourselves at first he was apposed to the idea but eventually he agreed that would be best for us seeing as we're not getting really far on our own. So that was the we are going to do we are letting them in on our work I hope this doesn't case any problems for us our for anyone else in the group as well, I guess that's the first thing I have to do in the morning is to tell them.

Hi guys I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to update this story but I will try harder to get more of the story out. The reason it has taken so long is that I've been very busy with work and other things in my life so I wasn't able to get much done on the story itself for this reason. But I really hope you guys like the new part and I'll have the next part out as soon as I can well take care guys. ~night