Part 20

Story recap

"So, boss wants to know how much longer it will be" a rough and deep voice pends through the phone "it shouldn't be much longer at most a couple hours" he said. There was a quick response then the call drops knowing what that meant he puts his phone away going back to his work for it was almost done now all he had to do was to wait for the right moment to put his plan to work. 

End of story recap

It was now much later in the evening when Taylor came out of the pet store with two trash bags, this was his chance to get her. As soon as she had her back turned to him, he would wrap his arms around her and covers her face with a white cloth. It was only a matter of moments' until she went limp in his arms, he shoves the cloth into his back pocket and quickly starts dragging her to his vehicle. Once he got her inside the vehicle he got in and left not caring if he left the bags of trash by the dumpster. After has been on the road for about ten minutes he calls someone on the phone saying that he now has the target.  He continues to talk to who ever was on the phone until he eventually hung up the phone and pulled over to get gas. He looks around before he goes inside the gas station. With a small wave and a fake smile he walks over and paid for the gas trying to seem completely normal. The person at the register just shrugs as they watch him go outside to pump the gas. The man kept looking around as if some one was watching him. This made the worker grab their phone out and take a picture thinking it was quite odd for him to be out this late in of nowhere. Eventually he left the gas station and speeding away to quickly get back to base and be away from any form of police. After many hours of driving he slowly brought the car to a halt. They look around then gets out, walking around to the back he opens the back doors and pulled the girl back out and throw her over his shoulder. 

After what seemed to be forever he had gotten the girl tied down to an old chair that seems to have really dark marks all over it. The man lets out a sigh knowing his job is now done and the rest would be left to the others. Shaking his head to rid him of all the bad thoughts he just had, he looks at the girl one last time and leaves with the thoughts of him never seeing her ever again because he knows that she will most likely make it through what the others had plans for her.

-Hi! It's great to be back and writing again. I know it has been a long time since I posted anything and I hope to have my posting going back to being updated more often then I have been. Other then that I hope you all have an amazing day and I hope you enjoy this new part. Until next time  ~night