Part 12 finding clues

story recap

 He had said Cleo was the dead girl's friend and that she was dragged into the forest by a man without a face which sent chills up and down my spine, I've never been the one for scary things mainly because on I was younger my parents to me to a hunted house and it scared me for life so now I won't do any thing with scary things. So yeah when he said that it freaked me out and I already know I might have nightmares about it, thanks Alfie but no I don't like it it's scary to think about why did he have to say that. With that we both thought to talk to Jessy which thought it was a good idea to include Richy as well seeing as he grew up in duskwood and she did not. She had said the man without a face was a old scary camp story as well as one of the duskwood myth. All of this information was a lot to take in, I didn't know where to start so I decided to follow up on all of our new leads but I'm not sure where this will lead us but hopefully it gets us one step closer to finding Hannah.

end of story recap

As we keep looking for new clues and it just ended up just leading to no where it was making hard to have much hope. Even though there isn't much hope I'm not giving up until I find Hannah even if it's the last thing I do. I was now sitting on my bed in the hotel room as i went over all the clues we found even though it really ain't much to go off on. My phone rings so I pick it up and answer not even bothering to look at the caller ID. "hello?" I say as I'm writing notes "hey Kayla how are you doing?" my brother says I stop writing notes to talk to him. He was saying he was sorry for how he acted and that he wished he could say sorry in person and say sorry to Jake for beating him up and all. So me and him ended up talking for a little bit about what was going on and I told him that I was going to be moving to duskwood at first he didn't like it but he gave in after a little.

hey guys i know this is a short chapter but i wanted to get something out i will try to get a longer part out next time i just have a lot going on at the moment but i hope you guys like my story and until next time. ~night