chapter 11 .

Kyree Deshae Bennett
📍Chicago, IL
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2:45 pm

"I just find it funny how I was scrolling through my instagram, and you in every bitch likes" Michelle said as we sat in my car

"I just find it funny how I was scrolling through my instagram, and you in every bitch likes" Michelle said as we sat in my car. I rolled my eyes then looked down at my phone.

"Bad word" Ka'mya said and she looked back at Ka'mya.

"I apologize" she said then looked at Kd who was mugging her.

"Why you looking at me like that?" she asked him and he finally spoke.

"Cause ion like you" he said and I laughed.

"Kd don't say that folk" I said and he shrugged.

"What? That ion like her? How you gone be mad that ion like her?" he repeated making me shake my head.

"You don't have to like me, but ian going nowhere so get used to it" she said then turned back around.

"Wait till my mama come back" he mumbled and I just smirked shaking my head.

"No disrespect, but you need to control your kid before I really say something outta pocket" she said and I scrunched my face up.

"And say what Michelle?" I said then put the car in drive and started to make my way down the street.

"Arguing with some damn kids" I mumbled then stopped at Mcdonald's to get them some kids meals.

"Thank you" Ka'mya said as I passed her, her box and Kd his.

"Mhm" I said then made my way to my mama crib.

————

"Loretta lemme call you back this boy just walked in my house" she said and then watched as we piled up in her living room.

"Hey Momo" Ka'mya said hugging her and my mama smiled picking her up.

"Hey baby" she said then held her on her hip. Her eyes travelled to Michelle then me, then back at Michelle.

"Well, what's your name?" my mama asked.

"Michelle, what can I call you?" she said.

"Kre'yana" she said and Michelle nodded.

"Ma, can you take me to Fefe house please" Lay said coming down the stairs ignoring my presence.

"Don't you see I got people here?" she said and Laylani scanned the room.

"Okayyy?" Lay said then lifted her upper lip. "They ain't nobody" she said then reached for Ka'mya.

"Hey lil mama, pose with auntie" Laylani said taking a picture of them.

"Wassup" Kd said to Lay and they dapped each other up.

"Don't be rude, say hey to your brother and his girlfriend" my mama said and Laylani let out a laugh.

"And his what?" she said then looked at Michelle. "Laylani, who are you?" she asked and Michelle sent her a small smile.

"Michelle" she responded.

"I'll take you to Fefe house" I said and she just nodded and grabbed her house keys off the counter.

"Bye mama" she said then we all walked out the house.

Laylani sent me a glare then looked away and put Kd in the car while I put Ka'mya inside. She crawled to the middle seat then sat back with her arms crossed.

I got in the car and started it then we pulled out the driveway. "Are you always angry?" Michelle asked Laylani and I heard a laugh come from behind me.

"Girl who said I was angry?" Laylani asked with an annoyed look.

"You never said it, but that doesn't mean you're not acting like it" she said and Laylani shook her head.

"Aye leave her alone, for she go off on yo ass" I said then hit a left.

"Go off on me? For asking a simple question? Y'all are some weirdos" Michelle said and Kd sighed.

"TT tell her sum" Kd said and Laylani did just that.

"Girl keep yo damn mouth closed. You're temporary babe, remember you're Michelle, bitch i'm Beyoncé" Laylani said then took her seatbelt off and hopped out the car once I parked.

"Thanks for the ride" she said then closed the door walking towards the front door welcomed by Fefe.

"You let people talk to me any kinda way and ion like that, bitch made ass nigga" she crossed her arms.

"Bad word" Ka'mya said and Michelle scoffed.

"Well boss the fuck up. I'm not finna be there all the time to defend yo ass. Grow some balls, you let kids and a damn 17 year old punk you" I said and she slapped me.

"Um don't be hitting my daddy like that" Ka'mya said then unbuckled her seatbelt to hit Michelle back.

"Oh yea" Kd hyped.

"Aye put yo seatbelt back on" I said hitting the breaks then sent a evil glare towards Michelle.

"Don't put yo fuckin hands on me no mo, i'll hit yo mafuckin ass back" I said then drove off.

————

"The fuck is y'all doing here, wasn't the business handled?" I asked Kylan and Rayshawn as they stood in front of me.

"Yeah, but we need a loan" Ray said and I laughed.

"Don't come ta me bout no money cause ian got shit for y'all" I said then looked around the dark parking lot we stood in.

"You ain't got shit for us? After that stunt you had us do?" Kylan spoke.

"Nigga ian have you do shit. You did that for your damn self, you ain't neva did shit fa me, but teach me how to survive on my own" I said then looked him up and down.

"100 grand, i'll pay you back" Ray said and I stared at him.

"I said no" I replied then walked off to my car.

"You do this favor for me, or you kissing something bye bye" Kylan said and I turned around with my face balled up.

"Did you just threaten me?" I asked him and he stood there staring at me.

"Call it what you want" he said and I sucked my teeth then shook my head.

"I hope y'all fuckin rot" I said then walked off once again getting in my car.

(2) iMessage
taylor: hey, i found the gender out today.
taylor: we're having a boy.

"Shit" I mumbled, remembering I forgot about the ultrasound.

chapter 11 over >
thoughts about Michelle ?