chapter 21 .

Omniscient
📍Chicago, IL
> 3 days later
————————

5:30 pm

It was the day of Kamarion's balloon release, though nobody but Azaria and Kyree knew he was coming home today.

"Nigga why you got white and red balloons?" Demari asked Red.

"Nigga fuck the color blue" Red said then tied his balloons up to a chair.

"That nigga always being an odd ball" Drako said as he sat on the kitchen counter eating a plum.

"Yo, shut yo sweet ass up" Red said then looked the other way at Reniah who just walked in the door.

"You dropped that stuff off at mama house?" Red asked his sister. "Yes nigga, how many times you gone ask me?" she said then hugged everybody she saw.

"Just asking, you know you forgetful" he said and she rolled her eyes.

"Where's Azaria?" Lashae asked as she walked in the house that was owned by Za. Everybody looked around and shrugged.

"Try her room" Paris said as she looked for something to watch on tv.

Lashae walked up the stairs and knocked on the locked door till she got an answer. Azaria opened the door with half her makeup done then went back to her vanity.

"What time we gone start?" she asked then sat down on the bed.

"We can at 6:30" she responded then put on her lipgloss finishing off her look.

"Okay, yo daddy bringing the food—

"My daddy?" Azaria asked in shock.

"Girl you know Teeandra made it" Lashae laughed.

"I thought she stopped making them damn plates" Azaria said then stood up from her seat and put on her G Nikes.

"Me too" Lashae said then got up from the bed. "Wait you gotta tag" Lashae said then pulled it off of her pants.

"Thank you" Za said then they walked out the room.

"You know what's crazy?" Jewel asked.

"What?" everybody said in sync.

"Nothing" she shrugged then laid back down on the couch.

Meanwhile ...

"If you don't know how to set it up i'll figure it out" Taylor said watching Kyree try to put the crib together.

"Girl I know how to do this shit, this not my first time" he said and she chuckled.

"How's your little ones anyway?" she said then took a seat on the rocking chair.

"Good and on my nerves" Kyree said then picked up the screwdriver and began piecing things together.

"Awe" she laughed.

"Hey, i'm sorry that i'm the reason you and your girl broke up" she said and Kyree lowly sighed.

"It ain't ya fault, we had some other things going on, but that drew the line. We needed this break from each other anyway, ya feel me?" he said and she nodded.

"Yeah" she said then rubbed her belly.

"I can't believe my baby is gonna be an Aries" she said and I laughed. "I love Aries" she commented.

"They're so motivated and confident. Kiari is gonna do big things" she said.

"All my sperms do big things" Kyree said and she gasped.

"I know you didn't" she threw a stuffed animal at him causing him to laugh.

Fast forward...

The sunset was visible and now everybody stood outside holding their balloons while Pappy played out loud. Everybody wore their blue and white meanwhile Red wore his red and white.

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

Everyone let their balloons in the air while recording it go into the sky. The moment was everything to Lashae, but little did she know her soulmate was still by her side.

Kamarion got out his car nervously walking up to the house. The attention was now on him and everyone's emotions were running wild.

"Manee say" Tristan said embracing his son into a deep hug with tears cascading his eyes.

Lashae stood still trying to regroup while staring at Kamarion. He looked at her with a big smile and wrapped his arms around her, she let her emotions get the best of her and they rocked side to side.

"Happy birthday" she sniffled.

"Maniyah look, it's daddy" Lashae said picking her up.

Azaria watched as everybody hugged him and she smiled in awe. They asked questions and he gave them answers. Though they were still confused, they decided to just enjoy the time they had with him.

Kyree went inside the house and sat down in the dining room that was ducked off towards the stairs. He sat down at the table then stared at nothing in particular.

He heard the door open then close, now suspecting that he wasn't alone. He eyed Azaria as she came in the dining room placing a food tray on the table. Once she looked up she saw him and damn near jumped out her skin.

"Damn nigga" she said then grabbed a piece of chicken and took a bite.

"My fault" he said.

"You okay?" she asked him as she made her a plate of food with her back facing him.

"Yeah i'm straight" he answered and she sighed and sat down next to him and began to eat her food.

"Kyree" she looked up at him.

"Azaria I don't even know what's wrong wimme. How ima give you an answer and ion know my damn self" he said.

"I understand" she said lowly and they sat in silence.

"I'm glad you got your brother back, I know you feelin good as hell right na" he said and she nodded.

"I am" she chuckled.

"Why you still got that chain shawty?" he asked her and she let out a laugh. "Nigga, that's money" she said and he shook his head laughing.

"I like to keep things for the memories" she said and he smiled then took a chicken wing off of her plate.

"I feel like we should use our time to work on ourselves, I wanna grow into something big, and I want you to do the same. Open yo shop, ima come through and get me a li tat" she laughed.

"My main focus right now, is my myself and my kids. You need to find yourself again, cause this ain't you. I know you can do it, you big Guapo" she said and he smirked at his li nickname.

"You right" he said then licked his lips and she stood up and so did he. She got on her tippy toes and brought him into a hug and he hugged her back.

"Preciate you" he said and she nodded.

"Right back to you" she said then kissed his shoulder and let him go.

chapter 21 over >
thoughts ?

i changed my mind , next chapter will be the last chapter. BUT there will be another book okay ❤️.