chapter 14 .

Azaria Mesai Jackson
📍Chicago, IL
————————————

6:45 pm

"Where we at Ma?" Kd asked me as I pulled up to Main Event.

"Man Event" Ka'mya attempted to pronounce.

"Close baby, we're at Main Event" I said parking the car and getting out. I opened the backseat door and they unbuckled their booster seats and got out on the same side.

"Kd grab that bag" I said and he grabbed the blue birthday bag that was decorated in glitter.

"Daddy coming?" Ka'mya asked and I shrugged.

"Maybe" I said then got ahold of their hands as we walked towards the entrance.

"Hello, would you be interested in buying a gaming card?" the lady asked me once I got to the desk.

"Not at this very moment, i'm actually here for a birthday party under Paris Jenkins" I said and she looked in her computer.

"Follow me right this way, Jess take over my register while I take her to her party room" she said tapping a girl's shoulder before leading the way to the room.

"Wow, it's games everywhere" Ka'mya said in awe and I smirked.

Once we got to the room I saw the Toy Story themed room decorated nicely. I looked around at all the people that attended and began to greet everyone.

"Hey Ms. Jenkins girl" I hugged her.

"Hey baby, thanks for coming" she said then continued to place cupcakes on the trays.

"Hey Corey" I greeted Paris' dad, he said hello back bringing me into a side hug.

"Happy birthday TT baby" I said kissing Caden on the cheek before going to sit down by Lashae.

"Hey babe" she hugged me then picked up her slice of pizza bringing it to her mouth.

"Hey love" I said then looked around for Kd and Ka'mya. I spotted them playing with Maniyah and Caden then looked away.

"Okay, I got a total of 30 game cards hopefully thats enough because ion feel like going back" Paris walked in the room passing them out.

"When you get here sweets?" she kissed my cheek then handed me a card. "Just now, you did a great job" I said and she blushed.

Once she finished passing them out everybody spread out and I went to the games that my kids wanted to play.

"Good job Kd, you gone be the next Michael Jordan" I joked and he smiled feeling hisself.

"Boo" I heard then saw Kyree pop up behind us as we played basketball.

"Hey daddy" Ka'mya said hugging him.

"Wassup baby, you having fun?" he asked and she nodded.

"Okaay, Kd got him 13 points tell em stop playing son son" he said and I slightly smiled then picked him up from the counter once the game ended.

"Wassam Zari" he said and I sent him a head nod.

"I apologize for what went down the other day" he said sincerely and I nodded. "You cool" I said then put my hands in my pockets.

"Mommy we go take pictures?" Ka'mya pointed to the photo booth and I nodded. "Daddy come on" she said and I slightly mugged then grabbed Kd's hand walking towards the photo booth.

I swiped the card then held Keandre on my lap while Kyree held Ka'mya. "1..2..3" we smiled then I laughed at the outcome.

We took 3 more then got our pictures at the end. "These are so cute" I chuckled looking at Ka'mya's huge smile in each photo.