chapter 4 .

Azaria Mesai Jackson
C H I C A G O , I L
———————————-

5:30 am

I woke up out of my sleep when I heard a door slam which made my heartbeat increase. I went in the nightstand drawer and grabbed the gun Kyree bought me then waited for the foot steps to come closer.

Once the door opened I gasped laying eyes on Kyree standing at the door frame. "When—

"Don't ask no questions yet, just c'mere" he said and I set the gun down and jumped in his arms feeling myself about to cry tears of joy.

"Am I dreaming right now?" I said looking him in the eye as he held me up.

"Hell nah" he said then kissed me.

I kissed back then smiled showing all 32. "Where Kd and Mya?" he asked me.

"Yo mama house" I said and he nodded kissing me again then letting me down.

"How you knew where the house was.. and how did you get in here?" I asked him and he smirked.

"I know everything" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"How did you get out?" I asked him. "I was so close to 700k, I just needed another grand. I been working 24/7" I said and he grinned.

"Youn gotta work nonstop no mo, daddy home" he said and I smirked.

"I don't know who bailed me out, it was anonymous"
he shrugged and I raised my eyebrow trying to think of anyone who would do that.

"I'm finna take a shower" he said and I nodded. "Lemme take one with you" I said and he smiled shaking his head.

"You just wanna fuck me, with yo freak ass" he said and I laughed.

"No I don't— well I do— I just wanna be by you, shut up" I rolled my eyes taking my shirt off revealing nothing but my bare skin.

He licked his bottom lip then turned around walking inside the bathroom taking his shirt off along with everything else.

He turned the shower on and while we waited on the water to get hot I brushed my teeth, forgetting I had morning breath.

"Bring yo ass" he said and I laughed while spitting the toothpaste out my mouth then rinsing my mouth out before getting in the shower.

"You look different" he said staring at me as I looked up staring at him.

"I've been working out" I said and he licked his bottom lip bringing me into a kiss by wrapping his hand around my throat.

"I missed you" he said before kissing me once again.

"I missed y'all" I said and he looked at me confused. I made my way down to his manhood then wrapped my hand around it looking him in his eye.

"Oh shit" he said smiling and I smiled back then let go and grabbed the soap.

"You dropped the soap bae?" I said as I grabbed my puff then scrubbing my body.