chapter 10 .

Azaria Mesai Jackson
📍Chicago, IL
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2:36 pm

"Bitch say swea" Paris said and I nodded putting my hands over my face

"So you cool off Guapo right?" Reniah asked and I nodded.

"Okay cool, cause if you kissing on another nigga knowing you want ole dude then that's downbad" she said then bit into her donut.

"But ian judging" she said sticking her tongue out making me laugh, with her joining in.

"This y'all second time you said?" Jewel asked and I nodded.

"But the first time was a long long time ago" I said and she nodded.

"Is this what you want?" Lashae asked me.

"I don't know" I said and she sighed.

"Yeah this is gonna be hard, it's still hard for me and it's been years" Lashae said and I frowned.

"It's okay to move on, okay?" I reassured her and she just nodded.

"Okay. But to be honest, i'm not even thinking about dating right now. I've been juggling work and Maniyah, so I don't have time to even talk to another man" she said.

"Right, I wanted adulthood so bad when I was a li jit, now I can't stand this shit at all" Jewel said then rested her cheeks on her palms.

"I'm saying, we gassed this shit up and it ain't nothing, but bills, bills, and more bills" Reniah said then crumpled up her bag.

"Pause. You really stood here and ate all these damn donuts without offering us any" Paris said and she gaped open her mouth.

"Oh my—

"Girl fuck you" Paris said then repositioned herself on my bed.

"Rude" Reniah mumbled.

"Anyway, we're off topic. Azaria did you get the butterfly feeling in your stomach?" Lashae asked me.

"Yes. I hate that feeling, I just be wanting to kill them all" I said then rubbed my forehead.

"This is gonna look bad. He accused me of fucking around with Malik now he's gonna have that I shoulda trusted my first instinct mentality" I said and Jewel shrugged.

"So?" she said with attitude.

"It doesn't matter how he feels, because he has a whole girlfriend. And if he has anything to say tell him to see you bout it" she said while lacing her Jordan 1's.

"What she even look like?" Reniah asked.

"Lemme show y'all" Paris mumbled grabbing her phone off of the charger and pulling up Instagram.