chapter 19 .

Kyree Deshae Bennett
📍Chicago, IL
————————————

9:45 pm

"I'm finna go out, once Fefe walk in this bitch, lock the door and don't open the door for nobody

"I'm finna go out, once Fefe walk in this bitch, lock the door and don't open the door for nobody. I left yo food in the fridge if you get hungry" I said putting my jacket on.

"Where you going?" Laylani asked me wrapped up in her blanket, laying down on the couch, watching All American.

"Finna go handle some business. If something happen call me" I said tying my shoes.

"Alright, love you" she said.

"Love you too li bit" I said then walked out the door and made my way to my new Aston Martin. I unlocked the car door and got situated.

I heard a noise making me freeze and slowly turn to the side seeing a dark figure in my presence.

"Fuck is you on nigga?" I asked.

"Help me" he said and I sucked my teeth.

"Rayshawn get yo bitchass out my car" I laughed and he sucked his teeth.

"Guapo I need you man" he begged and I shook my head.

"Didn't I just give you and Kylan some money? I only did it cause y'all threatened to kill Za and ion even play that shit. So what in yo rabbit ass mind make you think i'm giving you anymore of my help?" I said.

"Remember how Malik killed Avon so he could get you out that mafuckin basment?" he asked and I nodded.

"You served 2 years for him all for him to be fucking on yo bitch. You think he couldn't get you out with that 700k? Cause he been had that shit and I got receipts"

"He was working fa Kylan at the time. Kylan bailed you out because Malik told him to. Kylan said he only bailed you out because Malik wanted his head and if he ain't do it that nigga was gone kill y'all regardless" he said and I let everything process in my head.

"This nigga trynna set me up?" I asked and Ray shrugged.

"Why you killed Kylan?" I asked him.

"Nigga I didn't. We was told to go to this warehouse and once we got there niggas offed his ass. The camera footage showed me holding a nine and now they got me looking like i'm on the fucking run for a murder ian commit" he explained.

"What you needed my money fa?" I asked him.

"To pay Malik off. This nigga got people watching my every move. Had I known I was gone be in this shit I woulda stayed in jail" he said and I sat back in my seat feeling played.