Chapter One

The little star thingys ***** will indicate a time skip

-----

I drifted around the corner, wincing as my dodge camero lifted on two wheels. The red and blue lights blinding me as the sirens pierced my ears. I poked my tounge out and fiddled with my lip ring and wrenched the steering wheel to the right. Jessie squealed out of laughter as this was a daily routine to us. We were the most wanted criminals in the country. "Lucine" (Pronounced Luc scene) Jessie yelled pointing to the gas chamber. It was empty. My car slowed to a stop as Jessie and I abandoned the vehicle pursuing on foot. I made a note to come back and get my precious car. The police continued to follow us on foot also and I was beggining to get angry. The chief yelled at us calling us vulger names and telling us to stop running.

Finally after 7 minutes I got pissed and swung around pushing my hands in front of me. The sounds of yelling and screaming shrunk to tiny mumbleds in my ears as I saw what what I did. An unknown force made the entire crowd of cops and just random people in the area go flying back. My pupils dilated and my breathing grew erratic. I glanced at my hands only to see they were completely normal. My hearing came back and I felt a slight tugging on my arm. Jessie was yanking on me urging me to run. "DID YOU NOT JUST SEE WHAT I DID" I shouted at her.

"AND WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT LATER JUST RUN LUCINE" She shot back. We ran until they were a good disance behind us before we stole another car. "We have to go back for mine ya'know" I said panting. My best friend snapped her neck to face me and gave me a death glare.

****

We arrived at the hidden house we have when we are in hiding. Jessie threw her bag full of money on the floor then turning to face me. "What the hell was that" She asked. I shrugged.

"How am I supposed to tell you if I dont even know"

"Well what did you do"

"I told you... I don't know. I just wanted them to stop following them so I imagined them flying back" I huffed. Jessie plunked on the couch and put her head in her hands.

After 5 minutes she shot up snapping her fingers. "I got it. If you imagined it then try to imagine um... lifting up that coffee mug" She pointed to a blue mug on the side table. I glared at it while inagining it smashing into Jessie because we dont even drink coffee. It was here becuase she let her slob of a brother stay here.

I gave up after it wouldnt move. Sighing I went to make a sandwich humming a tune. I walked back in the living room just in time to see the same mug I was looking at lift up and shoots toward Jessie's head. "DUCK" I shouted lifting my food then tossing my plate at the flying death trap like a disk. It hit the mug and both objects shattered while Jessie was in a fetal position. I sat down munching on my much needed snack acting like nothing happened. Jessie decided that was the best idea too, seeing as she sat down bolt up shaking her head. Loud thumping on the door followed by a deep gruff voice caused Jessie and I to jump up and leap out the fire escape. "POLICE OPEN UP" The door crashed open but the both of us were already on out way up to the roof. The cops saw us and followed us up. We made it to the roof but the cops were cornering us. They even had a helicopter for Christ sake. 'Don't say that' A voice warned. "Did you hear that?" I asked. Jessie shook her head. I brushed it off as we continued to back up. My heart began thumping as the back of my legs reached the edge of the building. I looked at Jessie but looking at me. She nodded linked arms. I closed my eyes and we both fell back. When I landed there was about two seconds of the worst pain you could ever imagine and a horrid cracking soum caused by every bone in my body breaking, before everything went black.

Yeah... this is the first chapter so its probably really bad... but then again all of my books are so... enjoy?