Chapter Nine

I clicked my tounge and skipped home with Jessie beside me, our arms linked. Once we got home I sighed tossed my binder anywhere.

"What do you guys want to eat?" I questioned, rubbing my eyes.

"We should order pizza" Michael spoke up, forcing my stuff in my bookbag like I asked. I nodded.

"All in favour of ordering pizza say aye"

Nobody raised their hand.

"We don't want pizza,  Lucy"

"Welp. Guess we're having pizza" I said, totally ignoring Jessie.

***

I ate my 4th slice of pizza, while Jessie complained about personal space. She pulled her sweater over her wrist and pushed Ashton away. He was way to close, whispering stuff in her ear. Michaels arm rubbed down my wrist when he went to grab another pizza.

"Why do you have makeup on your wrists?" He questioned. Everyone stared at me and Jessie gave me a knowing look.

"Because yolo" I answered.

"Lucine" Luke started.

"Drop it" I said harshly.

"But..."

"I SAID DROP IT" I shouted, standing up. He shut up quickly as I walked to my room. Michael tried to grab my arm but I hastily pulled away. I slammed the door behind me, running a hand through my hair.

"Shit, shit, shit" I whispered, furiously scratching at my wrists. I thought they wouldn't notice. A small knock was heard at my door. I stopped pacing and listened.

"Lucy, please open the door" She said. I opened the door and yanked her in before closing it again and locking it this time.

"I don't know what to do. I tried to keep my mind off it but... everyting leads back to it" I sobbed. She pulled me into a hug.

"When was the last time you did it?"

"Um... like last week. I'm a week clean" I said halfhearted. She let out a little chuckle.

"So am I"

I closed my eyes to stop the tears.

"Lucine... can I come in?" Michael asked.

"No" I replied.

"Come on" He whined.

"I said no" I swung the door open and yelled in a voice that wasn't even mine. More demonic then anything. I shoved my hands out in front of me and he went flying back, crashing into the wall. The worst thing is that I didn't even feel guilty. I just smiled. Actually I enjoyed it.

"Come on" I said grabbed a sweater and Jessie's arm. I dragged her to a dark ally and sat there. 

"What are you doing?"

"Waiting" I hummed. After a while some drunk guy came through. I pulled out a big kitchen knife that I grabbed before we left. I snuck up behind in and plunged the knife deep in his back. He let out a loud groan and collapsed, a big puddle of blood around his body. Jessie gasped.

"C'mon it's fun" I said letting out a maniacal laugh. Jessie grabbed the knife and stabbed the next person that came in right in the thigh. She carved something in his leg. Once she moved out of the way I saw clearly what was carved.

The Devils

A/N she also carved a pentagram beside the words.

Pentagram up above for those who don't know what it is.

WOOHOO DOUBLE UPDATE