Chapter Seven

We currently were sitting in a lecture for god knows what and I was passing notes with Calum.

'What is this lecture about' I wrote.

'I don't know.'

'We should probably have paid attention'

'God damn woman why cant you use periods. Or any punctuation at all.'

'Because I don't use punctuation I use punktuation'

'I'm not talking to you anymore you loser.' He wrote and tossed the paper at me, crossing his arms. I sighed and leaned back in my seat. I pulled my hood up over my face and closed my eyes.

"LUCINE" A voice shouted in my ear. I fell out of the chair startled. I looked up to see Ashton. I glared at him.

"The lecture was over and you weren't waking up" He huffed. I rolled my eyes and got up. I grabbed my binder off the table.

"Do we really have to come to these every day" I complained. Ashton nodded an ruffled my deep red hair. I brushed him off as we walked outside to see the others waiting in a car. I hopped in the backseat and Ashton got in the drivers seat. Once we arrived at the apartment I ran out and to my room. I shut the door and lights and jumped into bed considering it was 2:30 in the morning. 5 minutes later the light turned on and I hissed, covering myself with the blanket. Soon I felt a weight on the edge of my bed, followed by a hand on my face. I looked up to see Michael.

"You've interrupted my sleep" I growled.

"Sorry. It's just...

Mind if I sleep with you tonight. Oh my god that sounded wrong.

No... like not sleep with you... like.. I..."

He tripped over his words. I cut him off.

"I get it. Hop in" I said patting beside me. He smiled and crawled in.

He pulled me closer to him and I cuddled in.

"Goodnight princess" He said kissing my head. A squeal was heard by the door and Jessie stood there.

"Otp, otp" She chanted.

"Oh my god Jessie, get out" I yelled throwing a pillow at her. She ducked it and ran away singing.

"Lucine and Michael sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G"

I rolled my eyes and sunk down into Michaels arm.

A/N short chapter but a chapter none the less