Chapter Ten

"Two lives were taken last night sometime around 12:00 and 1:00. The only clue left at the crime scene was something carved into one of the victims leg. 'The Devils'

I smile and ate my popcorn, watching the news. Jessie walked by and I grabbed her and pulled her down.

"They are doing a report on our murders" I said.

She grinned and plopped down beside me. Michael came in a few minutes later and sat on the far end of the couch. I sighed. It was incredibly awkward.

"Mike, I'm really sorry I tossed you into a wall" I apologized, biting my lip.

"I forgive you... I shouldn't so easily, but it do because I love you" He replied. My eyes widened at what he said.

"What?"

"What?"

"Did you just...?"

"No" He quickly got up and left, leaving me in shock.

I turned to Jessie.

"Did he just...?"

She nodded.

"Oh he did" She said.

I ran a had through my hair and puffed up my cheeks.

"I'ma just pretend that never hapened" I finally spoke.

Jessie nodded.

***

We were in the car to school and I was squished between Luke and Michael. I peeled my orange and looked straight ahead. 

We all climbed out when we arrived at the school. I walked the hallways with Jessie by my side. I was shoved harshly to the side. I looked up to see a brunette standing there with her hands on her hips.

"What the fuck" I hissed, pulling my sleeves over my hands.

"You were in my way loser" She retorted. I rolled my eyes and walked away. She quickly walked ahead of me and blocked my path.

"Don't walk away from me" She screeched. I had enough. I punched her in the face. She held her nose and glared at me. Her heels clacking as she charged at me she tackled me down. Jesse pulled her hair and lifted her off me. A huge crowd gathered around us as we continued to beat the shit out her.

"ENOUGH" A voice boomed. I looked up and saw Lucifer.

"Father" I questioned.

Everyone proceeded to look at him. He flicked his finger and all of their heads snapped to the side.

"It's not polite to stare" He smirked.

"Why did you come up here father?"

"Enough fighting. I will give you one last chance. If you get in trouble again your coming back down to hell. Understood?"

He asked.

"Understood" I grumbled. Once he left everything went back to normal. Jessie released the bitch and everyone dispersed. No one except Jessie and I remembered the devils appearance.

A/N sorry for the short chappie