Chapter Fourteen

We have been driving for about an hour. I sobered up and quickly called the cops.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"I was just fucking kidnapped"

"Mame do you have any idea where you are?"

"No. I was just fucking kidnapped"

"We will track your device... can you stay on the phone"

I was about to answer when the car stopped.

"No"

I hissed and hung up, sticking my phone in my bra. The doors swung open and the dirty old man was standing there. Jessie stopped sobbing and glared at him.

"C'mon girls" He said showing off his yellow teeth.

"No" Jessie spoke her voice trembling.

"Lets go" He demanded.

"No" She repeated.

"I'm going to give you one more chance" He was getting angry.

"Same with you" She growled. The guy reached out to grab her but suddenly the car started rolling away. It went faster and faster until we were zipping down the street at top speed with no driver. The dudes face was horrified as he yelled devil worshipper at us. Jessie turned to me.

"We should go to a boarding school"

"That would be fun" I agreed.

"Without the boys" She added. I thought for a moment before answering.

"Sure"
We continued to drive away until we got back to the apartment.

"HONEY IM HOME" I shouted as we walked in. Michael immediately tackled me.

"WHERE WERE YOU" He screeched in my ear.

"Out" I whispered giving his cheek a little peck.

"That doesn't answer his question" Luke pointed out.

"I don't really care" I shrugged.
"By the way Jessie and I are going to boarding school"
Michael raised an eyebrow.

"Jessie and I as in... Just the two of you?" He asked. I nodded.
"Without me?" He looked at me with a puppy face.

"Yes Michael. Without you or the boys" I sighed.

"Fine" He groaned an left a kiss on my lips before stomping up to his room. I rolled my eyes and went to pack. Once I was done I texted Lucifer to set up the arrangements.

To - DADDY!!!

Me and Jessie want to go to boarding school. Think you get us in?

I tossed my phone on my bed and plopped down on the floor. A free minutes later Jessie came in.

"Why are you on the floor?" She chuckled. I shrugged.

"I dunno. I felt like it" I replied. We spoke for a bit before my phone vibrated.

From - DADDY

Done. You are going to Sydney, Australia. (They are currently in New Brunswick, Canada... Canada is awesome don't judge... Just kidding it sucks ass) I could not get you two in the same dorm but I got your dorms beside each other. All your classes are the same so you should be good. Enjoy.