Chapter 23

After my bags got thrown in, very roughly might I add, I climbed in bed and snuggled down under the covers. I stared at the ceiling letting millions of thought run through my head.
"Lucine?" I thought I heard someone whisper. I brushed it off until I heard it louder. I snapped my head to the side where the window was and saw Michael. I have never been so happy to see him. I rushed to the window and opened it grinning ear to ear. He climbed in and embraced me in a hug. I breathed in his scent.

"You are getting out of here" He told me.

"What about Jessie and Stella?" I asked worried.

"The other boys are getting them out" He smiled. I tossed my shopping bags out of the window and hopped down. Why did I not think about the window. I shrugged and got into the passenger seat of his Range Rover. The boys, Jessie and Stella were in the back. Michael got in the drivers seat and sped off. I smiled. But that immidietly fell of and a frown replaced it.

"I'm human" I stated turning to look at Michael.

"No. We have a powder that grows your wings back and you just have to work on you powers" He said. I nodded and looked out the window at passing trees.

"I got you two something" Ashton spoke up breaking the silence. Jessie and I stared at him. "Look in the glove compartment"
I opened it and moved aside the pistol. Right there was two monster energy's. I squealed like a teenaged girl at a One Direction concert which made Michael swerve the car.

"STAY ON THAT SIDE OF THE STREET MOTHER FUCKER, ILL KNOCK YOU OUT" I screeched hugging the drink. (A/N sorry I had to. Gerard is to sassy for you)

"Sorry" He shouted. We arrived in our apartment and I quickly ran out with Jessie in close behind me. I ran around the kitchen and stared at Jessie with confusion when she stopped in her tracks.

"Do you think Levi (from attack on titans- Anime) dreams of cleaning supplies and has nightmares about dirty rooms?" She questioned. I threw my head back in laughter before realizing something.

I was finally happy!

  The End

Should I do a sequal.... I need your opinion. Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii