Chapter Five

I walked into Lucifers office and slammed the door behind me.

"Now explain" I said crossing my arms. He chuckled.

"Okay... Lets start at the beggining.

After I had fallen I was lonely. So I walked the earth, looking for love. And I found it...

But it turns out she was an angel. She only told me after she had gotten pregnant with twins.

God had found out and to punish me he took one of the children"

"Jessie" I concluded. He nodded.

"She had a pure aura around her. He sent her to walk the earth to live a human life until she died. As did I with you. The both of you found your way back to each other and went down a path God wasn't really proud of. You were the most wanted criminals.  Once you died you went back to your original place. But considering Jessie was the daughter of the devil she wasnt pure at all. So she fell. Now here we are" He finished spreading his arms.

"So what your saying is Jessie is my sister?" I asked.

"Yes" He replied. I grinned.

"I've always wanted a sister" After I finished the sentence the door opened and Jessie walked in. I tackled her.

"SORRY FOR PUSHING YOU OFF MY CHAIR, SIS" I yelled. She raised an eyebrow.

"Sis?" She asked. Lucifer sighed and explained the whole story again. By the end she was smiling and boucing on the balls of her feet.

"Lucine and I shall do sister things" She announced grabbing my hand and pulling me away. Lucifer closed the door lightly shaking his head.

"First things first.  (If anyone comments im the realist I will climb through the screen of whatever the fuck your using and beat the shit out of you)

We scope out cute guys" We sat down in a busy hallway and watched everyone pass. A certain red head caught my attention but I kept my mouth shut. He came and sat beside us, closer to me.

"S' going on my fothermuckers" (JEYDON WALE)

He said ruffling my hair. I swatted his hand away and turned to look at him.

"Fothermucker?"

"Yeah... it's like a swear word... but not" He explained awkwardly.

"Your such a moron" I snorted. 

"That's attractive" He said.

"My snorts are very attractive I'll have you know" I boasted then looked to Jessie. She was talking to Ashton.

I turned my attention back to Michael and giggled as he told as many jokes as he could think of.

"Hey... uh you wanna go work on flying?" He asked.

"Sure" I shrugged. He helped me up and we walked to a giant room that was designed to look like outside. It even had a big fan. I sprouted my wings and flapped them a bit.

"Now just flap them fast and you should fly"

I flapped them and slowly my feet lifted off the ground. I squealed.

"I did it"

xXmoonmistXx  Now update

LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES.