Chanted Nineteen

I woke up and glanced at the clock on my bedside. 9:14
It read. Wow, five hours. New record. I pushed the duvet off me and grabbed my laptop. I hummed Bulletproof Love by Pierce The Veil while I scrolled through twitter. One certain tweet caught my eye. It was from Michael.

'I'm such a dumbass... Please forgive me'

I snorted. Jessie came in sobbing her head off.

"What is your problem dude?" I asked as she sniffles.

"March 22nd" She managed out. My eyes widened as I checked the date. There it was. March 22nd. The day the greatest band in history broke up. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"IM TRYING TO FORGET THIS SHIT" I screeched. I snatched a permanent marker and wrote keep running on my wrist.

"Killjoys never die" I spoke. We stayed silent and non moving until my roommate came in sniffling.

"Why are you crying?" She giggled through her tears.

"I'm mourning over a lost loved one" I snapped. "Why are you crying?"

"My Chemical Romance" She simply said before crawling under her blanket.

"You listen to them?" I asked in disbelief.

"No... I'm crying over them because YOLO" She growled.

"Touchy" I responded raising my hands in mock defeat even though she couldn't see me. Jessie let out a tired giggle. She slowly rolled on the floor and put her head down before she was out like a light. Not sleeping for 3 days does that to you. I've had a little sleep here and there so I wasn't tired.

"I just want to curl up in a ball and die" The girl groaned. I just realized I didn't even know her name.

"Hey, what's your name?" I questioned.

"Stella" She answered, her hand shooting out and snatching tissue out of the box before slowly bringing her hand back under the blanket. "What's yours?"

"Lucine" I replied. "Ya' know. You don't seem as bad as you did when I first met you." I said.

"Same for you. I don't really like One Direction and shit like that. My friends pout it up and I'm just to lazy to take them down."
Right when she said that the windows bursted and a bunch of men clad in all black jumped in.

A/N short but idc