Chapter Eight

"BEAT IT. BEAT IT. NO ONE WANTS TO BE DEFEATED"

I groaned and slapped my phone off. I checked the time and gasped. It was 6:00.

Who the fuck set my alarm so early. Michael stirred beside me and got up rubbing his eyes.

"Why the fuck are you waking up so early?" He questioned, wrapping his arms around me from behind and resting his chin on my head. I shrugged.

"Someone set my alarm" I was just about to lay back down when my phone went off.

'I set your alarm for school. Instead of the lecture because I was told you didnnot like them. You are 18 and in grade 12. It is your last year. School only started this week. I shall send a car to drive you at 7:30, because I know how girls take long to get ready. Have fun'
From - Lucifer

I rolled my eyes and shook Michael awake again.

"My dad said that we have to go to school" I complained. He sat up muttering something about throwing him off a cliff and setting him on fire. I giggled and got up.

"Get ready" I said punching him lightly.

"Five more minutes?"

"Fine. You better be ready when I get out of the shower"

I replied. He groaned and rolled over. I pulled out my outfit and got in the shower. I hummed and got in, cleaning myself. I got out and blow dried my hair before letting it settle on my shoulders. I sighed and slightly tugged on the tips. There wasn't much you could do with it. I got dressed and brushed my teeth. After I got out, I saw Michael standing there with a smirk on his face. He was already dressed in black skinnies, a nirvana shirt, and some converse.

"You sing in the shower" He stated. I blushed.

"Were you listening the whole time?"

"Yep. Your really good"

"Thanks. Oh my god look at the time we'd better go" I rushed, grabbing the binder and dragging him out. The others were already in the car that was waiting for us. Jessie threw me an apple. I screeched and snatched it out of the air before it hit me.

"Nice athletic skills" She chuckled.

"Shut up" I grumbled.

The rest of the ride consisted of Ashtons extremly loud giggle every time Luke told a terrible joke, Jessie and Michael poking me, and Calum asking if we were there yet. They are like little children. When the car finally got to the school I let out a loud groan and ran out to the office.

"Hi, we're the new students" I told the secretary. She glared at me and gave each one of us a schedule, lock, and slip of paper with our locker number on it.

"Jesus, what crawled up her ass" I said as we walked to first class.

English.

"Language" Luke snapped. I rolled my eyes and opened the door the the class room.

"Ah, you must be the new students" a short teacher said.

"I'm Mrs. Smith"

We went one by one introducing ourselves before she plinted us the seats in the back of the classroom.

"Now, today we are going to be writing poems"

She went on and on about how to write them properly. I rolled my eyes and doodled on the desk. The bell rang signaling first period was over. I got up and ran out the door. I waited for the others and we walked to the first floor for gym.

"Fuck I hate gym" I said.

"Thks is your first class though" Calum said raising an eyebrow.

"But who needs physical exercise" Jessie said.

"Exactly"

We arrived at the gym and parted out separate ways to changes. I dropped my binder and hopped on the counter, pulling out my phone while Jessie changed.

"Your not going to put on sneakers?" She asked. I gestered to my converse and replied.

"Good enough"

"Eh" She said. We walked to gym together.

"Today we will play dodgeball" The teacher said. He parted the class in two groups. On my team was Luke and Ashton. I stood in the corner while everyone played.