Chapter Twelve

I woke up alone in the bed. I sniffed the air and tossed the blanket. Someone was making food. I followed the smell to the kitchen where Calum was butt naked making tea and beside him Michael was making bacon in his boxers.

"OH MY GOD" I yelled covering my eyes.

"IM SO YOUNG. MY INOCENCE" I backed up and fell over a chair. Calum was holding his stomach laughing, while Michael rushed over to me.

"Calum put some clothes on" Michael barked, covering my eyes for me and helping me up. Jessie's voice soon mixed in with Calums laughing and Michaels yelling.

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP" She yelled. When Calum finally got dressed we gathered everyone and ate breakfast. I snatched a piece of bacon off of Jessie's plate and shoved it in my mouth. She glared at me and stole two pieces off mine. My jaw dropped. I grabbed all of them off hers and mine. She clawed at me but I fell off my seat and hid behind my boyfriend. When he wasn't looking I took all of his. He tried to take it back but I hissed at him.

"Get your own"

"But that is mine"

"Not anymore" I finished and bit all of them. Jessie had about 12 on her plate. (Get it.... because its chapter 12... awkward laugh* im not funny)
After breakfast we all huddled on the couch.

"You know we had school today" Luke spoke up.

"Shut it Lewk" I snapped. He closed his face hole and looked down at his lap.

"I'm going for a walk" I said grabbing my black jacket. After I was far enough away I pulled out my lighter and cigarettes. I stuck one in my mouth and lit it. I breathed out the smoke and walked to the park. Once I got there I was halfway done my second one. Sitting on the swings I pulled out my pack of gum. I popped two pieces in my mouth and swung. The swing was suddenly stopped, causing me to fall off. My head slammed me on the ground and my vision blurred. I squeezed my eyes shut and held my head. Once I could see again, I saw the brunette chick from school sitting where I previously was. She picked up the pack of cigarettes that fell out of my pocket.

"Smoking kills" She said.

"Yeah no shit" I growled, snatching the pack from her. I walked back to the apartment, leaving her behind. I don't even know her name. As I walked in Michael was by my side in an instant.

"You smoke?" He asked sniffing me.

"Pshhh no" I said, waving my hand.
His hands trailed to my pockets and he pulled out the gum and cigarettes.

"Then how did these get in here?"

"Um... well you see there was this raccoon. He was a druggie, and he asked if I wanted some drugs. But I was like 'No raccoon, drugs are bad' But then he shoved those in my pocket and laughed evily" I said making up a ridiculous lie.

"Could you at least come up with a believable lie" He scoffed.

"Why do you even care" I snapped.

"BECAUSE SMOKING KILLS" He yelled.

"Bro.... chill. News flash, I'm already dead"
He calmed down and chuckled to himself.

"Oh right" He said.
I lightly punched him.

"Dumbass"

"Smart ass" He retorted. I giggled and hugged him.

"Maybe ass will be our always" I laughed.
He look at me weirdly.

"Don't judge"

"I'm not" He defended.

A/N Haiii sorry if it's short but whatever. Complain and I will scoop your eyeballs out and store them in my eye fridge....