Chapter Four

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. A knock in my door sounded and a boy who looked aisan popped in.

"Sir sent me in to let you know breakfast will be ready so you get ready and I will be back in 15 minutes to brings you to the dining room"

"Ughhh" I groaned. He chuckled and shut the door lightly. I walked to my closet and pulled out an outfit. (Above)

I walked to the bathroom and turned on the hot water, stripping off my pj's. I washed my hair and body and just stood there. Not thinking or doing anyhing, just stood there looking at the wall. All off the suddena hole started forming. I gasped and looked away. I looked back to see it was back to normal. Shaking my head I got out and got dressed not bothering with my hair or makeup. I just brushed my teeth and looked around the room. I ran my fingers down the spines of the books on the shelf and started to sing.

"I don't work hard when its easy, I put in work when its hard.

Girl they never believed in love until I had yours.

This is more then a season,

And I'm not just sprung.

I'm not afraid to tell you that you're the one

But when I wake up thinking 'bout

The one that I can run to when I'm feeling down

Life is so good when you're around

Girl nobody from the past is beating you right now

Cause I'll take you home to mama, let you meet my friends

Cause you don't come with drama

So I want you till the world ends

You're way more than worth it

But I don't feel like I deserve it

You got the pieces

You're my kind of perfect.

I don't work hard when it's easy

I put in work when it's hard

Girl they never believed in love until I had yours

This is more than a season

And I'm not just sprung

I'm not afraid to tell you that you're the one

I'm the one you wake up thinkin' 'bout

The one that I can run to when I'm feeling down

Life is so good when you're around

Girl nobody from the past is beating you right now

Cause I'll take you home to mama, let you meet my friends

Cause you don't come with drama

So I want you till the world ends

You're way more than worth it

But I don't feel like I deserve it

You got the pieces

You're my kind of perfect."

( THE SONG IS 'HOME TO MAMA' BY JUSTIN BIEBER FT CODY SIMPSON'....

ITS A NICE SONG.)

A slow clapping was heard in the doorway. I whipped around to see the boy from before. I placed my hand on my heart while blushing.

"Oh god... how long have you been standing there"

"Long enough" He smirked. "Breakfast is ready" He walked out eaving the door open meaning I should follow him. I shook my head and scurried after him closing the door behind me. We arrived in this room with a long table obviously meant for more people. The boy pulled out a chair and gestered for me to sit. He leaned down and whispered in my ear "You have a very nice voice by the way" and walked to the other nd of the table and sat down. I blushed and looked down. Three other boys walked in along with Lucifer. I recognize one of the boys as Michael. He took a seat beside me. The two others had blonde hair. One had sandy blonde kind of long hair. The other had a blonde quiff.

"Did you practice flying last night?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I was drawing"

"Are you any good?"

"I mean proably not. But I like to think I am. I like to draw and I like what I draw" I shrugged.

"I'll have to see them someday" He grinned. I nodded. I was about to say something when people came in with trays. I smiled widely when I figured out it was food. I loved food. A tray was put in front of me and I immediately dug in. Lucifer chuckled at the sight of me. I glared at him and quickly finished.

****** ONE MONTH LATER******** SORRY FOR THE HUGE TIME SKIP.

I had mastered using my wings and was ecstatic. Michael said I was a fast learner. I became friends with the others and figured they're names are Calum, Ashton, and Luke, but I was closer to Michael. I walked to the dining room and was confused when I saw a girl with black hair sitting in my usual seat. I stomped over there and tilted the chair causing her to fall out. I sat down so she couldn't get back up and sit in it.

"What the fuck" She screeched.

"This is my seat" I stated. She glared at me and got up, walking to a different seat. The boys walked in and Michael plopped in the chair next to me slinging his arm around me.

"Hey"

"Sup Mike"

"Who is the chick" Calum asked from the other side of me. I shrugged and glanced over to the girl who was picking her nails. Satan walked in sitting in his usual seat. Michael took his arm back.

"Dad, who is that?" I questioned refering to the girl.

"That's Jessie"

"Gods daughter? What the fuck is she doing here?"

"I shall explain later. Rightnow enjoy your meal. And keep your hands off my child Clifford"

Michael blushed and pushed his food around his tray.

(Der xXmoonmistXx )