Chapter 21

It hit me like a ton of bricks. I was human again. I let out a nervous laugh. Xander shoved me in a room and slammed the door. I heard a little click indicating he locked it. I stomped down the clothes on the floor and opened one of the two doors. A bathroom. Just what I was looking for. I searched for a bit before I found a razor.

*** TRIGGER WARNING SO YOU GUYS DONT FLIP SHIT THAT I DIDNT PUT ONE***

I shut and locked the bathroom door before slowly picking up the razor. No I was not going to randomly shave my legs. I slammed the razor down with all my might hopuin it would break. Luckily it did. Four sliver blades scattered across the floor with light sounds. I snatched up the closest one and rolled up my sleeve. I pressed the blade against my skin and applied slight pressure as I dragged the blade across my arm, a satisfied grin appearing on my face. I did that 4 times on each arm before cleaning up the wounds with a towel. I shoved the bloody towel behind the sink and rolled my sleeves down. Quickly gathering the blades I wedged them between the plastic and the wall of an outlet. Once I was sure he wouldn't be able to find them I walked out of the bathroom. Xander was sitting on the bed humming a small song. He shot up when he heard the bathroom door open.

"Your going clothes shopping" He kind of demanded. He handed me a credit card and went over the rules.

1. No running
2. No talking to other people
3. No making a scene
4. No eye contact
5. No hints I was kidnapped.
Any rule breaking will result in punishment. They were pretty simple rules.

"Go crazy with the money" He smirked. I nodded and rushed downstairs. There was the Harry dude, a blonde haired lad, and two guys with black hair, with Stella and Jessie. I hugged my friends and glared at the lads in front of me.

"Let's go ladies" The Blondie stated. I rolled my eyes and followed the guys outside with Jessie and Stella close behind. We hopped in the car and it sped off.