10

Hyunjin's POV

My wound is still healing that's why Minho insisted that I should just stay at home. I didn't argue more because I really don't feel like leaving the house right now.

I'm just normally chilling here at the veranda when my eyes landed on the veranda next door. Oh my fucking god...

It's her... It's really her. She's painting on a canvas and I watch her as her hands move. She turns this way and I quickly duck, I hide behind the couch and put my hand on my chest.

She didn't see me, right?

I turn to look at her and she's busy with her art again. I crawled to the sliding door and get inside. I quickly take my phone from the coffee table here and dialed Yena's number.

"Eyyy wassup Young Lady?" she answered after few rings

"Tell me what the fuck is Jeon Heejin doing at the house right next to ours?" yes the girl was Jeon Heejin and I didn't even got the chance to stare at her for a long time.

"She lives there together with your friends" she answered

"And why the fuck did you decide to buy the house just right next to them?" seriously

"So it'll be easier for you" this duck

"Please don't kill me. Anyways there's a masquerade ball next week at some hotel here in Seoul and Heejin's gonna be there. One of her works will be part of the auction after the ball" she said

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked

"Heejin will be there and I thought you will be interested" I'm not gonna go there

"There's no way I'll go there"

"I'll just send you the infos of the ball in case you change your mind. Annyeong Hyunjinie" she hungs up and I sat on the floor.

Heejin occupied my mind again... She gotten more beautiful now... Aish what do I do?

***

After some arguments with myself, I decided to barge in their house and I don't give a fuck about the policemen guarding their house... they're sleeping for fuck's sake. I jumped from our veranda to their veranda and luckily, I made it there and I didn't die.

I slide the door and to my luck it wasn't locked. I just casually walked in, not worrying about them hearing my footsteps cuz I'm used to barging into someone's house and my feet doesn't make noises anymore. It's 3:27 AM and I'm sure all of them are asleep now. I go down to the first floor and went straight to the kitchen. I opened the ref and saw a cheesecake.

"Assa" I said and take off my mask. I took it out and eat it straight from the tin.

"This shit is amazing" damn I finished it all. Whoever made this is such a wonderful person. I drink a glass of water and put it in the sink. I went out of the kitchen and wear my mask again. Any of them might wake up and I don't want my identity to get reveal already.

I look more around the house and damn this place is better than ours. I look at my apple watch and it's almost 5AM. I make my way back to the veranda and jump back to ours.

That's fun. I'm gonna do it again.