16

Hyunjin's POV

"It's really you unnie" she cups my face and she has a smile on her face.

"Yup" I smiled back at her and she pulled ne into another hug.

"Babe? What's happening? I thought you're gonna get a glass of wa-" we turn to the staircase and Yeojin stopped on her tracks.

"No way" she covers her mouth

"Hi lentil bean" I raise my hand and wave at her, showing the scar on my palm.

"Unnie!" she run towards us and Yerim let go of me so Yeojin can hug me. I let her hug me and I pat her head.

3rd person's POV

Seconds after, they hear sobs coming from the little girl. Hyunjin broke the hug to look at Yeojin whose tears are streaming down to her cheeks.

"Ya why are you crying?" Hyunjin proceed to wipe the girl's tears and chuckles.

"Why did you take so long to come back?" the girl asked and sniffs.

"Do you how much Heejin-unnie suffered because you left her?" she said and guilt took over Hyunjin again. Hyunjin stay silent and just hug the girl again.

"Sorry" that was the only thing Hyunjin can say right now. Yeojin calmed down after some minutes and the two younger girl look at their unnie.

"When did you come back?" Yerim asked

"Last month?" Hyunjin said, unsure of her answer. She turn back to the cookies and eat another piece again.

"So you're the food thief?" Yeojin asked and Hyunjin chuckled.

"All this time it was you and all of them are suspecting me saying that is was me" Yeojin said with disbelief

"Does Minho-oppa is taking a good care of you?" Yerim asked as she look at Hyunjin.

"You're so thin now unnie"

"He's taking a good care of me... but I'm not taking care of myself" Hyunjin said and take a sip of the coffee.

"Why?" the youngest among the three asked. Hyunjin put down the mug and look down at Yeojin.

"I don't really know" she smiled and eat the cookies again.

"Where do you live?"

"Just next door" she answered shortly

"Wait really?" Hyunjin nodded

"Can I see Heejin?" she turn to the couple

Hyunjin's POV

They told me which room is Heejin's and I walk towards her door. I look back at the two and they motioned me to just go.

You've got this, Hyunjinie.

I took a deep breath and grab the door knob and then twist it. I push the door gently and get in the room.

I look around and saw so many paintings here and most of them is me. I smiled and averted my gaze on the girl sleeping peacefully on her bed.

I sat on her bed gently and I brought my hand to her face. I caress her cheeks softly and tuck her hair behind her ears. She looks so ethereal even when she's sleeping.

I slowly lay down and pull her towards me. I wrap my arms around her securely and place a kiss on her forehead.

She squirms and open her eyes. We look at each other's eyes and I showed her a little smile.

"Hyunjin-ah" she rasped out

"Ne?" she wraps her arms around me too and burry her face on my chest.

I finally feel at peace. I feel like home. She's my home.