12

Hyunjin's POV

"Let's go?" Minho-oppa asked and I just nod

"I thought you'll be wearing a dress" he said as we get in the car

"It's a hassle to wear a dress" I'm wearing black suit just like him because I find it difficult to move when I'm wearing a dress.

As we go nearer and nearer the venue, my heart keeps beating faster and faster.

After a 20 minutes drive we reached our destination and I quickly wear my mask before getting off the vehicle. We went in separately, he used his own name while I use someone else's name.

I walked in the hall and I didn't expect to see them all here. My heart is longing for them but I keep my distance. I badly want to approach them but someone might be watchingme from afar.

I look around and saw oppa waving his hand. I went to him and we sat on the stool. He bought a drink for me and I downed it in one gulp.

"You saw them?" I nodded and look at their direction again but this time my eyes are glued to a girl- my girl who's wearing a black dress that suits her very well.

"Ya I'm talking to you" I snapped out of my thoughts and look at Minho

"What were you saying?" I asked him

"I said, Jisung is also gonna be here- oh wait there he is" he look at a guy and he wave his hand to him. How can he recognize him when he's wearing a mask? Oh well I recognized my friends and they're wearing masks.

The two hug each other in front of me and I just asked for another drink and drink it.

"Umm guys I'm still here" I coughs fakely and they finally detached themselves from each other

"Come here chingu" Jisung said and hugs me. I hugged him back and lightly pats his back. We broke the hug and smile at each other.

"How are you?" he asks

"Just fine I guess" I said and look at my friends' direction. They're not there anymore. Where did they go?

"One shot of tequila please" I was stoned in my place when I heard her voice behind me. I saw how Minho-oppa also turn around to face other way.

"How about you guys?" oh shit it's not just Heejin, they're all behind me. I took a sip of my cocktail and cleared my throat.

"Can I drink?" it was Yeojin

"Another 5 shots of tequila and one glass of milk please" that's Haseul-unnie

"Yaaaaa unnie! I want tequila too" Yeojin whines and I try not to burst laughing.

"Im Yeojin" Vivi-unnie said firmly and Yeojin stopped whining. I finished my cocktail and Jisung asked me if I want another glass of it.

"Yes please" oh shit, I forgot to change my voice. They fucking heard it... They went silent and I can feel their glances.

"Arasseo, Jisu-yah" Jisung said and wink at me. Thank you, Han Jisung.

"Oh..." that's Heejin

"One cocktail for my friend please" he said to the bartender. He pats my back and I whispered a thank you to him.