31

3rd person's POV

It's the day of Mr Kim's funeral and until now Hyunjin is still not talking. She hasn't eaten anything since the day of her father's death and she won't even take a nap.

Minho is the one who's talking to the people who attended the funeral as Hyunjin just watch as her father's casket is getting buried six feet under the ground.

Heejin watches Hyunjin worriedly, she haven't spoken to her after what happened. She let out a sigh and Sooyoung pat her back.

"Just give her time, Heej" the older said and caress Heejin's head.

"I'm worried about her" Heejin said

"I am too" Sooyoung said and look at the girl who's just standing there with emotionless face.

Until the end of the funeral, Hyunjin just stood there as the people go one by one. The thirteen of them are the only ones left there and Minho approach Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin-ah, let's go?" he said, he's extremely worried about her. She didn't budge and just stare at her father's grave.

"Hyunjin, you need to rest" Minho said and held Hyunjin's hand.

"Come on, you need to eat, Hyun" he said and make Hyunjin face him.

"You'll get sick, Hyunjinnie. Let's go home please?" Minho look at Heejin, asking for help, but Heejin is too scared to approach the woman she loves. She might push her away.

Haseul sighed and walk towards Hyunjin. She cupped the girl's face and give her a comforting smile. She take the girl's loose hair and tuck it behind her ear.

"Unnie is here, Jini" Haseul said and for the first time after 3 days, Hyunjin showed her emotions.

"Unnie" Hyunjin buried her face to Haseul's neck and cry. Her cries is the only thing that can be heard in the quiet cemetery.

"It's going to be okay, hmm? Just let it all out, Hyunjin. I'm here for you, we're here for you" Haseul whispered to her while also tearing up. Hearing and seeing Hyunjin at this state breaks her heart into a million pieces.

Hyunjin cries and cries while calling out for her dad, hoping that he will still hear her. She's regretting everything she had done to her own father. She regrets that she didn't become the best daughter to him. She regrets hating him for so long. She regrets not seeing the efforts he did to fill in the gap of her mother's absence.

"Hyunjin!" Haseul exclaimed when she feel Hyunjin's weight on her as her crying stopped. Hyunjin fainted.

Minho carried her to his car as the others trailed behind him. He put her in the back seat and asked Heejin if she can look over Hyunjin. Heejin nods and also get in the back seat. She placed Hyunjin head on her thigh and caress her face.

"I'm sorry, Hyunjin" she whispered to the sleeping girl.

"If he didn't save me he would still be here, baby"

"I'm really sorry"

"It wasn't your fault, Heejin" Minho spoke from the front seat.

"There's only one person to blame and it's Oh" he said

"Hyunjin is not blaming you so don't worry, she just need time to mourn the death of her father"

Heejin can only nod and stare at Hyunjin's face again. Her cute chubby cheeks are missing now... She'll make sure to feed this girl from time to time so she'll gain some weight.

"Appa" Hyunjin mumbled in her sleep

Heejin bend down and peck Hyunjin's forehead and straighten the crease between the girl's eyebrows.

"I love you" Heejin whispered and smile.