29

3rd person's POV

"That's enough"

'Thank god' Hyunjin thought and place Hyejoo down on the ground in a harsh way and wipe her sweat using her sleeves.

Her eyes caught something and see Minho entering the rooftop. He sent her a signal and she subtly smirked.

"How about you kill your father?" Oh said and Mr Kim shifted his eyes from the ground to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin look at the man with no expression in her face.

"Why do you want me to do that?" she asked

"I think it'll be painful for him that his daughter will kill him" Oh smiled and gestured Hyunjin to do it.

"I think it'll be painful too if I burry a bullet in your fucking head" she said with gritted teeth.

"Awww Hyunjinnie don't want to kill her daddy?" Oh said in a mocking tone making Hyunjin grip onto the gun tighter.

"Right..... He's still your father after all" Oh chuckled

"Alright... Get the second shortest girl" he ordered to one of his men and one guy obeyed. He grabbed Haseul and waits for the next command.

"Held her at the corner" Haseul was brought to the corner of the rooftop and the guy made her step on the metal railings. One wrong move, she'll fall.

"If you don't shoot, your mother figure will be gone" he said and Hyunjin can't act anymore. She's visibly shaking much to Oh's delight.

She move towards her father and remove the tape covering his mouth. She knelt in front of him and caress his face.

"Appa" she calls

"Yes, Hyunjinnie?" he responded

"Do you wanna live?" she asked but he remained quiet.

"You've done enough things for me to hate you, but my hatred towards you isn't not enough for me to kill you"

"I hate you so much, but I couldn't bring myself to kill you" she had imagine killing him in her mind a lot of times already but it's different right now.

"Hyunjin, the time is ticking" Oh interrupted and the man who's holding Haseul pushed her furthermore.

"Fuck you" she said to Oh before nodding to Minho.

A smoke bomb was thrown and everything turned white around them. Hyunjin pulled her dad up and make her way towards her friends.

Hyunjin pulled Haseul down and kill the man using the gun.

Gunshots after gunshots. Death after death. The smoke slowly fades away as Hyunjin slit her enemies' throats. She glance over Minho who's untying the rope around her friends' wrists and ankles.

She's tired, Hyunjin's tired and the fucking gun is empty. Fighting exhaust her so much, but she needs to fight.

"Where the fuck is he?" she cursed as her eyes search the rooftop to find Oh.

"Fuck" Minho said as he noticed that someone is missing. Their agents fighting Oh's men to protect them. Minho counted the girls again, there's only ten... someone's missing. He looked at where Mr Kim was and he's not there.

"Fuck" he cursed again

"Hyunjin-ah!"

"Shit. Shit." he cursed and exit the protective circle. He looked for Hyunjin and there she found the girl, fighting with someone.

He points his gun towards the guy and pulled the trigger. Hyunjin whipped her head towards Minho and the man jogged to her.

"I can't find Oh" she said and Minho gulped.

"Heejin...... She's not there... Mr Kim also..."

"Shit."