13

Hyunjin's POV

I found Heejin alone standing at the corner looking at the people dancing in the middle. I bottoms up my drink and these two cheered for you.

"You can do this, Hyunjinie"

I nodded to myself and walks towards her.

"Can I have a dance with you, Ms Jeon?" I changed my voice to a little bit deeper and make my tone as politely as I can. I offered my hand to her and she looks at me intently. I figured out she remembers me from the bar counter and she hesitantly took my hand.

The music ended and Señorita played. I lead her to the middle and place my hands gently on her waist. We started dancing while looking intently at each other's eyes. She's observing every details of the part of my face that is not covered by this mask that I'm wearing.

My lips formed a smile and I know she recognized my smile even after 5 years. I saw how her eyes widened and how her lips parted.

She's about to speak when I spin her around twice and then make my steps larger. She's following my steps but her eyes never left my face and her hands are holding my shoulders firmly.

"H-hyunjinie?" she said and I just smile at her. Her movements then stopped and hugs me tight. I missed this. Her warmth, her smell, her eyes, her face and she herself.

"Hyunjin-ah" she said in a trembling voice. We're catching people's attention now so I sway our bodies to the rhythm.

"Yes, my bunny?" I whispered to her ears and her hug even got tighter. I almost can't breathe but I'm not complaining.

"I missed you" she said and just from her voice, I already know that she's crying. She has her face burried to my neck as we sway our bodies to the music.

"I missed you too ugly bunny" I said and it was all perfect, just me and her dancing, not minding the people around us... not until I saw a tip of a sniper at the second floor of the venue. I quickly look at Minho and damn he's busy flirting with Jisung.

I press the button on my ear piece device and speak.

"Minho-yah" he heard it and look at our direction while Heejin removes her face from my neck but I told her to continue dancing.

"What is it?"

"Look at the left position of the banner" I said, Heejin heard it and was about to look at it too but I cup her face and shake my head.

"Don't" I told her and look at Minho again

"Do you think he's looking for me?" I asked and he nods. Damn. I press the button again to talk to one of my men.

"Come in. I need some distractions here" I said and just after I ended my sentence, a bunch of people enters and went to the dance floor. A pair went close to us and we just acted natural except for Heejin who's confused of what's happening.

"I think he's been looking for you since the start of the ceremony ma'am" if I am not wrong this is Yumi, I'm talking to.

"They're not just one" she added and look at different places. I followed her eyes and she's right. It's not just one but ten.

I have to make sure Heejin and the others are safe until the end of this event.