26

Hyunjin's POV

I've never felt so betrayed before. It's okay if it's my agents who betrayed me but not Minho, not him, he's like the only person I can lean my back on whenever I'm having rough times.

He looks at me and smiled. He plant a gentle kiss on top of my head and gestured Yena to take me somewhere.

Yena dragged me into a a room and tell me to just rest there. I obliged and hissed when I touched the cut on my arm. The door opened and Minho walked in bringing a first aid kit with him.

He also sat on the bed I'm sitting on and started treating my wound.

"I like my coffee cold, how about you?" he said and I stare at him.

"I like mine cold too" I said

"Fuck you" I added and he chuckles.

"Wait me here" I nodded and he pats my head before going outside. I lay on the bed and smile. He still got my back. He will always be there for me.

"We should have some codes or something, Aeongie" he said and sit on the couch across me.

"Codes like what?" I asked

"Like when you want to say something to me but our conversation is being recorded or someone is listening to us" he said and sip his iced americano.

"Like "I like my coffee cold" that means "Trust me on this" or like "I got you" what do you think?" he looks at me with a smile.

"Ummm okay"

"How about "Fuck you" for "I'm hungry"?" I said and he laughs.

"You're just making up excuses just to curse me, you stupid cat" he said

"You love cats" I said

"Yep and that includes you" he said and looks at me adoringly.

"Your my lil sis you know"

That was 2 years ago in New Zealand yet we still remember each code clearly. That was a very smart idea of Minho, those codes are useful in missions and tasks that we go together. I should've known from the start that he's just fooling Oh.

My 'husband' don't give a fuck about the corporations, he just want to be happy in life just like me. We dreamt of being happy in those times that we're locked up in a cage that our fathers made for us. We hold onto each other. We cry together, we laugh together, we eat together, we play together, we do almost everything together and he would be such a great actor if all this time he's just fooling me.

"Hey" a soft hey echoed in the room and I got up. Minho-oppa got a tray in his hands and walk towards me.

"Here, eat" he's talking a bit shorter than he usually does.

"You didn't put poison in the food, right?" I asked with a harsh or what so ever tone. There's someone standing near the door, obviously listening to our conversation so time to let my acting skills shine.

"It's safe to eat. Oh wants to kill you himself so don't worry about the food you're going to eat" that hag

"Thanks for the info" I said sarcastically

"Be ready coz we're going back to the port" he said

"Your shoelaces are untied" he said and I looked at my shoes. They're neating tied what is he saying.- ohhh I get it now.

("You're in danger") well obviously, that hag won't let me live in peace.

"He's planning something" he mouthed

"But he's not telling anyone about it" he mouthed again

"Go shoo I don't wanna see you, traitor" I shoo him away and he left. I need some time to think about an escape plan.

Fuck that fucktard.

The food's delicious damn. I'mma eat first before I come up with a plan.