14

Hyunjin's POV

"What's happening, Hyunjin?" Heejin asked and her arms around me, tightened.

"It's not safe here, Heejin-ah" I whispered to her

"What?"

"There's ten snipers here and they're looking for me" I said calmly and her grip tightens

"Relax" I said

"I'm going to make sure y'all are safe until the auction ends" I added and the yufufu part kicked in

"I love you" I kiss her chin quickly and turns to Yumi

"Switch" I said to Yumi and she nodded. We switched partners and I look at Yumi.

"You know what to do" she nods and lead Heejin away from me while I dance with Rina.

The music ended and I go back to Minho-oppa. I look around to find my friends and saw them at the corner with my agents blending in with them.

"Are we still going to join the bidding?" Minho asked and I look at him

"Of course" I answered and drink the shot I ordered. The music stopped and we heard a manly voice from the speaker.

"For those who will participate in the auction, please proceed to the large door at the left side of the hall" he said and Minho look at me.

"You're not coming?" he asked

"I'll go in later" I pat his back and he nodded, proceeding to the left side of the hall. I look at the right and saw Heejin walking towards me. I shake my head and motioned Rina to stop her.

Rina pulls her gently towards the large door at the left and our friends followed. I stayed here for a while and I'm getting dizzy. What the... I just drank few shots...

I look at the bartender and saw how his eyes shakes in fear? He looks at the right and followed his gaze. It landed on a man, sitting comfortably on a stool while drinking. I look at his back and saw something poking out of his clothes. It's a gun. Fuck.

I can feel my body slowly losing energy and my vision started is getting blurry. I look at the guy sitting on a stool and he's now walking closer to me.

"Shit" I cursed underneath my breath and stand up. I can feel my knees turning to a jelly but I tried my best to walk away from the bar counter.

I need to go to the left side of the hall. I really did try my best and I finally reached the area. I squints my eyes and look around. I press the button on my ear piece.

"Minho-yah" I called out weakly

"Hyunjin-ah?"

"Where are you?" Im getting weaker and weaker

"At the right side" he said and I look at the right side

"Can you come here and get me?" that was barely audible

"Where are you?"

"Door" I mumbled and minutes after, I felt hands holding my waist. I was about to throw hands despite of my situation right now but the person spoke.

"Calm down, it's me" he whispered to my ears and he guided me to the chairs.