20

Hyunjin's POV

My phone starts vibrating inside my pocket as we went downstairs to the storage room. I take it out and answer the call coming from unknown number.

"Hi Kim" I shouldn't have answered it.

"Before you hang up I just want to ask you a question"

"Do you still remember that little friend of yours?"

"Yeojin..." hell no

"That's her name, right?" I didn't answer and after some few seconds...

"UNNIE!! HYUNJIN-UNNIE!! HELP ME!! THEYJABSKSJJ-" shit

This can't be happening. This can't be happening.

"Hyunjin! Hyunjin! Ya Kim Hyunjin!"

I opened my eyes and quickly sat up. I look around and realize I'm in a car.

"What's wrong?" Minho asked as he looks at me worriedly.

"A nightmare?" I look at the front and see Yena driving while Yujin is in the shotgun seat.

"Yeah..." my breathing when back to normal and I lean my head against the window.

"What's with the bruises and scratches?" oppa asked and I look at my arms.

"Chaewon's fault, she beat me up this morning" I said

"You finally decided to show yourself to them?" Yujin asked

"Yeah and got beaten up in return" the three chuckled and we finally arrived at the company. We got in the elevator and Yena press the button.

I'm glad that was just a nightmare... I'm afraid that the past will happen again. I just can't afford to lose any of them.

The door swing open and we got off the elevator. We walked and stopped in front of a big door.

"I'm getting sick already" I mumbled and Yena and Yujin entered first.

"Ah shit" Minho-oppa cursed before following the two. I followed after and see my old man sitting on a reclining chair.

'Kim Dongwoo'
'Cheif Executive Officer'

I can't wait to take that title from you and bring you down. Wait till I take over your company...

"Ahhh look my precious daughter is here" he smiled while looking at me. I want to throw up. Just seeing him and hearing his voice makes me fucking sick. I would rather die than to be in a room together with him.

"Stop talking nonsense and get straight to the point, Mr Kim. Minho and I don't have time for this" I said and keep my straight face.

"You're hurting my feelings, daughter" do I look like I give a damn about you, you fucking hag?

"What do you want us to do?" I asked

"Find the traitor in your group" he said

"Got it" I replied and turn my back to him. I immediately leave because I can't it anymore. The three followed behind me and Minho catched up with me.

"Do you have an idea who is it?" he asked me and I hummed.

"Really?" I nodded

"Who?"

"Yena" I called Yena's name

"Wait what???? Yena is the traitor?" Minho reacted quickly

"She's not, you fool. I'm just going to ask her something" I laughed, he should've seen his face.

"Oh my god I thought you're accusing me" Yena said

"How many times did our resources went missing?" I asked

"Back then when you two were still in New Zealand, it had several times, right Yujinnie?" she turned to Yujin

"Yeah, that person is smart enough to fool everyone around him/her" she said

"It happened twice every month and we can't see any traces of the spy" Yena said and if that's really the case, then the spy is really good at sneaking the items.

"Gather everyone in the HQ, we're having a meeting" I said and went to my office.