15

Hyunjin's POV

We sat on a chair and I rest my head on his shoulder. Minho put his arm around me and caress my head softly.

"What happened?" he asks

"Someone drugged my drink" I said and saw Heejin sitting not so far from us. She's glaring at our direction and even though I'm dizzy af, I remove my head on Minho's shoulder. She's so scary what the fuck.

I put my elbow on my thighs and place my head on my hands. This drug is fucking strong. The auction started and I'm seriously getting sick. My vision is blurry and my head hurts as hell.

"Come here" oppa said and pull me to his chest. I rest my head on his chest and I heard him talking to someone through the phone but I didn't really pay attention to what he is saying.

"Do you want me to bid?" he asked as a figurine was brought to the mini stage

"Aniya. Just bid on the painting that I want" he nods

*****

"Young Lady" a duck sat beside me and hands me a pill and bottle of water. Minho get the pill from me and put it in my mouth. I drink the water and emptied the water bottle.

"You'll be okay once the pill kicked in" she says and I muttered a thank you.

"Bidding for the 'KHJ' painting by Miss Jeon Heejin is now open" the painting that I want was brought to the stage and someone bid already.

The bid went higher and higher as my dizziness goes away. Just bid all you want mfs, at the end I'll be getting that painting and I get whatever I want.

Is my face so beautiful for them to bid so much money? I raised the number I'm holding and said "5 million..... dollars"

Whispers can be heard inside the room and all eyes are on me after I place my bid.

"Going once, going twice, sold to number 12" the auctioneer said and I smiled.

"You're crazy" Minho and Yena said in chorus

"Yep I'm definitely crazy" I averted my gaze to Heejin and she mouthed 'Are you crazy? Have you lost your mind?'

I just chuckled and look at other things, observing the surroundings here.

*****

It's midnight again and I look at the painting hanging on the wall. I got up and go to the veranda. I jump over to their veranda and open the sliding door. I walk downstairs and went straight to the kitchen.

I don't know why I always starve myself then sneak in here and steal food from their fridge. There's a plate filled with cookies placed on the counter with a cup of coffee beside it.

I walk closer to it and saw a small piece of paper.

'Eat well'

So she knows...

I smiled and pick up a cookie. I put it in my mouth and chew. I turn around and got hit with a book on my face.

"Ouch!" I got hit again

"Who are you!? What are you doing here!?" she hit me again

"Aww" I snatch the book from her

"Chill sunshine it's just me" I said and her eyes widened when she fully saw my face.

"Omo" she covers her mouth with her hands

"Daebak" she looks at me from head to toes

"Waaa Hyunjin-unnie!" she jumps to me and hugs me tight.