17

Hyunjin's POV

"What are you doing?" I asked and chuckles. Heejin is cupping my face while staring right at me.

"Go back to sleep" I put the blanket over us and kiss the side of her head.

"I don't wanna" she said and just stares at me.

"Why?" I asked and held her hand.

"I'm scared you will leave again once I close my eyes" I can see fear in her eyes

"Heekkie..."

"You're going to leave me again, Hyunjin?" she looks at me with a teary eyes

"I can't stay with you just yet" I said and caress the back of her hand

"But why?" her voice is breaking and I swear it was painful to hear

"He's still after me, Heejin. I'm risking your life every time I come around you" I said

"I don't care, I just want to be with you" she hugs me and I hug her back.

"But I care, Heejin. I care" I whispered to her ears

"Don't you want to be with me?" she broke our hug and sits up.

"Of course I wanna be with you, Heejin" I sit up too and take her hands.

"How about your h-husband?"

"What about him?" I asked but she didn't answer

"Heej, I'm asking you what about Minho-oppa?" I asked again and she glares at me

"Don't you mention his name in front of me" she said and cross her arms making me chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?" she snapped at me and I laugh.

"Damn you're jealous, ugly bunny?"

"Shut the fuck up I'm not jealous. Who said that I'm jealous?" she scoffs

"Okay you're definitely not jealous at all" I said while having a teasing smile on my face.

"Get that smile off of your face" she said and I laugh again.

"So if I kiss him, you won't be jealous?" I asked despite of how scared I feel right now. If looks could kill, I'm on the ground now.

"I won't" she said while gritting her teeth.

"Oh okay then maybe I should give him a lot of kisses tomorrow" I said and lay on my back again. I know she's glaring at me but I pretend to ignore her and close my eyes.

Minutes later, a hard slap was delivered to my arm making me wince in pain.

"Are you dumb huh!? Why would you give him a lot of kisses huh!? Not because you guys are married doesn't mean I'm okay with that! You're still mine, got that!?" she said while holding my collar

"N-ne" that was so terrifying

"But you said you won't be jealous-" I received another slap on my arm again and that was painful as hell.

"Do you wann die-" I got up and cut her off with a kiss. That quickly shut her up and my hands find their way to cup her face. It started out slow but turns into a passionate kiss after.

Our kiss lasted for minutes until she pulled away, gasping for air. I smiled at her and we cuddled in her bed. I look at the clock and see that it's already 4AM.

"Go to sleep, bunny. I promise I will still be here when you wake up" I said and kiss her forehead.

"Sweet dreams, love"