1

my fucking husband

we'll leave at 8

i don't want to go

but we still need to

ugh fine

let's just meet at the parking lot

k

I got up from my chair and fix my top.  I look at my reflection in the mirror then at my phone. It's been 5 years but it's still her...

I look intently at my screen before pressing the power button. I fucking hate this. I miss her like crazy. I wonder how is she right now...

I sighed and drag my suitcase out of my apartment. I enter the elevator and push the button to the underground parking.

I got out of the elevator when it finally reached the parking and saw my husband standing there. He walk towards me and take my suitcase. He put it in the back part of his car and smile at me.

"Don't fucking smile at me Minho, it's annoying" he just chuckled, I open the door and get in.

He drives towards the airport and I just lean my head on the window. We're going back to Korea...

"Mind to share your thoughts?" he spoke and look at me

"I'm just wondering what's waiting for us there"

"Are you going to find her?" he asks and I stopped for a while

"I don't need to find her oppa. Yena already knows where she is" I answered

"So are you going there?"

"I don't know" I answered

"Wae? It's okay for me Hyunjin-ah" he said but I just still don't know. I know what is happening to their lives 'cause Jindori became a vlogger and I watch her videos often. Haseul-unnie and Vivi-unnie build their own cafe, Sooyoung-unnie and Yerim became a choreographer, Chae and Hyejoo became a pro gamer they're getting paid for playing, Jiwoo-unnie and Jungeun-unnie has a YouTube channel and they upload covers, Yeojinie is still in college and Heejin... she became an artist.

They live in the same house in Seoul and Yena told me that, she asked me if I want her to bring me there but I'm too ashamed to show myself to them. I'm happy that they're still together and their friendships become stronger.

"How about Jisung?" a smile crept up to his face and I already know what that means

"You two are talking again, am I right?" he nodded and I can see happiness in his eyes. Our fathers sent us here in New Zealand hoping that we will fall in love with each other but they're wrong. We just treat each other as siblings and we often fight and bicker. They bought an apartment for us and they know that we live together but they're wrong. We bought the apartment next to ours and I moved there. In short we just live next to each other and not in the same apartment.

"I'm happy for you" I gave him a sincere smile

"You should talk to her soon. Get your girl back" he caress my head

"Now that we're stronger than our dads we can do what we want now"

He's right, we're now managing our dads' company and they have no rights there anymore, we're now also assigned in doing underground businesses and we can now do everything against them.

-----------------------------

Happy Holidays y'all