30

3rd person's POV

"Let us go you stinky hag" Heejin said as she squirm around Oh's grip.

"Shut up before I kill you, Jeon" he said making Heejin scoff

"Hyunjin will come and save me" Heejin said and the man laughs.

"Do you remember how she just watch while I hurt you? Do you think she really loves you? Do you think she cares about you?" Oh said and Heejin fell into silence.

"She do love you" Mr Kim said and received a punch in the gut.

"Shut up, Chanwoo"

Heejin is silent as they took the stairs instead of the elevator. Oh smiled in victory, but that smile didn't last long on his face.

Heejin successfully removed the tie around her wrist and release a round house kick to Oh's face.

Heejin was about to help Mr Kim to get up, but Oh grabbed her hair.

"You little bitch" he said and put pressure on the cut on Heejin's neck making her scream. She then kicked his balls, but the man didn't loose his grab on Heejin's hair.

"Fucking let go" Heejin said and used her elbow to hit Oh's stomach.

"HEEJIN?!" Hyunjin's voice echoed

"HERE!!-" Oh silenced Heejin using his palm and drag the two to the door.

"Stairs" Minho said and the two hurriedly went downstairs. Hyunjin almost trip, but luckily, Minho get a hold of her.

"Wait" Hyunjin said when she saw her dad's shoe lying on the floor. The two look at the door that says '4th' and nod at each other.

Before they can even kick the door open, a bullet goes through it making the two hide behind the concrete wall.

It was followed by another three shots and Hyunjin press her head against the wall. She heard a 'ding' and turn to Minho.

"They're using the elevator" she said and the two run downstairs so they can still chase the three.

Hyunjin open the door to the underground parking space and her world stopped. A bullet just went straight to her father's chest as he tries to cover Heejin.

"D-dad" Hyunjin mumbles as she watch her father falls down on the ground, blood pooling around him.

Heejin stood there, shocked. The bullet was for her. She should be the one who's on the fucking ground now...

"You!" Hyunjin shouted in anger and pain. She launches herself to Oh and beat the shit out of him as her tears flows down her cheeks.

"Why?!" she cries out

"Why do you have to take my only family left?!" she grab the old man's head and smash it on the ground.

"Why my dad?!" she's uncontrollably crying as she hit Oh's head on the floor repeatedly.

She grab the gun on his side and pointed it to his forehead.

"I told you I'm gonna fucking burry a bullet in your head" she said while gritting her teeth and pull the trigger without showing any remorse.

His blood splattered on her clothes and some droplets went to her face and she just stare at him while showing no emotion.

"I told you not to mess with me, Oh." she said and point the gun to his chest, just like where her father got shot.

She pulled the trigger thrice, not showing any mercy coz that's how her dad trained her. That's what he wanted her to be.

"Hyunjin-ah..." she heard her father's voice that made her run to him quickly.

"Dad is sorry" Mr Kim said, it was barely audible.

"Sorry for all the things I've done, darling" he used all of his remaining strength and caress his daughter's head.

"Sorry" he mumbled again

"Don't leave me" Hyunjin begged as her tears fall.

"Appa is dying, Jin-ah"

"Stay with me longer please? I won't disobey you ever again, dad, I promise" Hyunjin hugged him

"You're free to do whatever you want now" he said

"Please take care of yourself. Me and your mom will be watching you"

"Dad loves you, my child"

After he saying that, his heartbeat stopped and Hyunjin screams in agony.

"Appa" she cries and cries. She hate him so much. She really do. But this hurts like hell. After all of those things he had done, she still loves him. He's her father after all.

"Hyunjin loves you too, dad" she whispered and take a last look at his father's eyes before closing it on her own.