TWENTY TWO

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO TROUBLE!

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
TROUBLE!

IT'S ALWAYS HIM

╍╍╍╍╍⬖⬘⬗╍╍╍╍╍

"G-Good morning, Sera!" Jisung greeted nicely although there was a hint of nervousness in his tone. The said girl nods towards his direction, sending him a quick wave and a simple smile. "Morning, Jisung!"

"Didn't take Sera as an early bird," Donghyuck murmured as they walked into the dining hall, a few yawns to escape their mouths. Soon, people started piling into the hall and this was the first time Sera saw so many people in one area at their new place. During the tours they gave, people were most likely to be broken into little groups or were particularly on their own. But she guessed that they do all often eat at the same time, especially breakfast.

"I don't think she is," Jeno whispered back, observing as the girl trudged her way towards a waiting Yuta.

"What are y'all whispering about?" Shotaro questioned in between them while Yunseo rolled her eyes at her friends. "Leave her alone, you two. As if both of you are early birds."

"Hey!" Donghyuck and Jeno both yelled back to protest but Renjun stopped them with one look. The black-haired boy was certainly not in the mood for any early morning bantering and so they noticed, taking a seat at their respective places, quietly munching down on their food.

"Good morning, Sera! Jisung-ie." Yuta nodded his head towards them and offered them a seat. Jungwoo leaned closer to the table, propping his elbow on it with his chin cupped by his palm. "Morning to the both of you!"

The two new recruits mumbled their own greetings, taking a seat in front of them. Jungwoo furrowed his eyebrows, looking up to scan the room, and then asked, "You're not with Mark?"

Sera shrugged her shoulders, taking a sip of her water while Jisung shook his head. "We didn't see him this morning."

Jungwoo sighed and buried his face fully into both palms of his hands. "That kid. I swear, I told him to start waking up early or Youngho will scold him about it again." Despite being muffled through his palms, they all understood what he said. Sera and Jisung both personally didn't know Mark that well so they both had no say to what Jungwoo said while Yuta could only snort and shake his head at it.

An amused smirk cast on his lips, "Maybe he slept late again? Thinking or worrying about something again, you know him."

"Yeah, but still. He can't just sleep in and expect that Youngho and Taeyong would just let it slide."