Mad haruhi

🤌🤌🤌

Y/n's POV

We traveled to the private beach (same beach as the jungle pool)and invited the regular costumers.

And me and Haruhi had to wear hoodies since were female.

While I was hosting Haruhi and honey-Senpai were collecting shell fish. Which were given as a thank you for sparing them by the black onion squad.

I could tell that Haruhi was excited because there was so many shellfish to eat.

"Hey (f/n)" the twins said like there up to something.

"Let's play a game" they said "what game" I replied. "Let's see who can find Haruhi's fear first" they said.

"Well that's no fair to you two since I already know" I told them.

"Only close friends show there weaknesses" tamaki said out of no where.

Kyoya amps the competition by offering photos of Haruhi in middle school as a prize. "Why do you have those" I ask my cousin.

"I just do" he said

They tried and tried to figure out what her weakness is but couldn't find it.

"Please (f/n) give me a hint" tamaki pleaded. "No why would I do that? You need to put in hard work to get the pictures. So why would I help you" I said trying not to laugh.

Time skip N haruhis POV

I was looking for shell fish again so I can have a feast later. When some girls asked me to join them and honey.

I told the girls to be careful since they were right next to a cliff. As I was telling them that two thugs came up behind them and was terrorizing the girls.

I got up into the cliff and confronted them, as I was doing so one picked me up and threw me into the sea.

Y/n's POV

I heard a someone arguing and I looked over to it and it was a dude dangling Haruhi from the cliff.

I yelled out "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING" to the dude and as I did he let go of Haruhi.

I rushed over to catch her but I was to late. Tamaki had caught her.

"You shouldn't have been so reckless" he told Haruhi madly.

"I was only doing what was right" Haruhi told him. They got into a argument and lasted for a while.

Time skip

We were back at the beach's house and eating dinner since Haruhi caught all the shell fish she began to eat it.

Tamaki was still mad at Haruhi and he finally tells her "You shouldn't eat that much seafood!" madly.

Haruhi reminded him that he said he wouldn't talk to her until she apologized. "I'm still not going to apologize" tamaki said.

Tamaki left with Kyoya and the remainder of the boys to get Haruhi to realize that her actions made them worry and she begins to understand.

I wasn't going to say anything about it since I don't want to be apart of the argument until Haruhi says "hey (f/n) do you think if you were trying to stop someone from hurts someone else do you need to apologize or the other person?" She asked me.

"Uh well" I said kinda nervous "guys to be completely honest you also have to think in a girls way" I told them.

"Huh what do you mean" the twins asked "I can't say everything that happened but Haruhi was trying to stick up for the other 2 girls. And Haruhi feels like it's not her fault that she was the one hurt ya know" I told them.