Host hopper

Y/n's POV

Her dad asked what we are doing so I told him that I had to teach Haruhi the waltz for the dance tomorrow.

As we were still holding hands and he said "Aww well don't you two look like a couple" we both looked at are hands and pulled them apart. We both blushed and laughed.

Time skip

Mr fujioka asked me if I would like to stay for dinner and catch up more. I told him I'd love to have dinner with them.

After dinner

I hugged Haruhi goodbye and told her dad goodbye and left, I called for a limo to pick me up and went home.

At dinner

"Why aren't you eating (y/n)" my dad asked. "Oh I ate at my friends house" I told him.

"Good you already made friends" he said in a happy tone. "Actually it's a old friend I didn't know that she went to ouran" I replied to him.

"That's even better" he said happier.

'Wow he's not yelling at me today' I said in my head.

Time skip to tomorrow

I walked down in the men's uniform and my dad looked at me and said "that's the men's uniform (y/n)" "yea I know I spilled something on the girls so kyoya gave me this one as a back up" I told him lying.

I got into the limo and went to school. I walked into the host club and they were setting up for tonight's party.

The twins walked over to me and said "did you teach her" "yes I did and she's a natural" I told them.

"Here this is what you'll be wearing tonight" Kaoru said handing me a tux.

^matching blue pants to

Time skip

While everyone was with a girl tamaki walked into the middle of the room as said "hello everyone we have a new member and his name is (y/n)."

I walked out and saw that all of them were staring and whispering.

"Hello ladies" I said to them with a warm smile.

For a while I was sitting by myself until a girl with short brown hair came and sat with me.

"Hello" I said quietly. "Hello (y/n) would you care to have a cup of tea with me" she asked.

"Sure" I said to her with a smile.

As I was pouring the tea 2 other girls came and asked if they could sit with me. "Sure" I told them "would you girls like some tea?" I asked them.

They all blushed and said yes.

After hosting

"I saw that you had the host hopper" kaoru said to me as I was cleaning up.

"Who" I said "kanako" he said to me. "Oh really how is she a host hopper?" I asked him.

"Usually every girl has one host they like to see but she hops between hosts not picking one to stay with" he explained.

"Ah now I know why she called me her 'favorite host now'" I told him.

I walked over to kyoya and said "how did I do" "you make good profit" he told me pushing up his glasses.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically.

Time skip at the dance

I was surrounded by 6 girls talking to me until kyoya said "at the end of the night one lucky girl will be named queen and will get a kiss on the cheek from are king tamaki"

"I wish you were king (y/n) a girl said. "Really you'd want a kiss from me?" I said to her.

She blushed then said "of course".

"I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom" I told the girls.

I was about to go into the bathroom but then saw a girl with long hair and a pink dress.

I knew right away it was Haruhi. I stopped and said "Haruhi..what are you doing?" "I got bribed" she told me looking at the ground. I walked closer to her and said "fancy tuna?" She looked up at said "yea how did you know".

"You would talk about it when we were younger" I said with a smile.

"Go get you're fancy tuna" I told her walking into the bathroom.

I walked out the bathroom and back to the crowd of girls that were talking to me.

————\
Ayoooooo heyooo

Word count: 735
Date this was made: November 16

-kid