Pumpkin

Y/n POV

I was in class 1-A with the twins and Haruhi kinda paying attention to what someone was trying to explain.

Kazukiyo Soga and Momoka Kurakano discuss the class event to be held following fall exams and the upcoming holiday.

Before anyone can suggest anything Renge Houshakuji jumps onto a desktop and waxes poetic about Halloween suggesting that the class hold an evening Test of Courage Tournament.

Class Rep Soga seems a bit nervous and suggests teams which everyone approves, Hikaru and Kaoru come up with the idea that the loser should have their name and picture plastered on the front page of the school newspaper.

"Y'all seem sour today" I said to them "it's not fun unless someone is being made fun off" one said "you do have a point" I said back.

Narrator POV

Kazukiyo asks if anyone objects several times while staring directly at Haruhi who remains oblivious to his not-so-subtle hints and the motion passes.

Y/n POV

Me, Haruhi and the twins arrive late to the club and still in school uniform.

Tamaki was a bit annoyed but even more so when he learns that we all going to be absent from Club for a week in preparation for the Class 1-A event.

Narrator POV

Tamaki's Theater of the Mind goes into overdrive as he imagines Haruhi with the twins during said event clinging to them in the dark from fright.

Y/n POV

he declares "Daddy doesn't like it" the antique carriage reappears with Kaoru stating that "this is the magic spell".

We all were leaving when just as Umehito emerges from a coffin leaning against the wall of the salon.

He tells Tamaki that the Black Magic Club is happy to assist in creating some pure unadulterated terror then retreats back into the coffin. "There you have someone the Hang out with while where gone" I said to tamaki then shutting the door.

Narrator POV

back to Class 1-A where the Planning Committee discusses arrangements and Kazukiyo flags down Haruhi to speak with her in private.

He reveals that he suffers with nyctophobia among other fears but didn't mention it or nix the event because he didn't want to throw his weight around as class rep.

He pleads to be on Haruhi's team because she's so level-headed but begs her not to tell the twins about his timid nature. Unfortunately, they arrive just in time to hear about it and the four classmates are soon dubbed "Team B." Team b includes Haruhi, twins, class rep and (y/n).

Time skip and y/n POV

It is Halloween night with Team B huddled in an Ouran Academy corridor the twins recounting a horror story about the Evil Clocktower Witch who was once an Ouran student that fell to her death from the clock tower and curses whoever sees her ghost on Halloween night.

While I was listening to the tales and the class rep is terrified and Haruhi irked by their teasing tries to give Kazukiyo helpful hints that he deems totally unhelpful.

He's about to throw up his hands in defeat until the twins mention Momoka's name and Kazukiyo becomes dreamy-eyed.

"Why you gotta scare him he's gonna faint" I told them "he's no fun" they said "I'm not carrying his body" I told them. "It's probably not that scary anyways" I said again.

We all notice and though he tries to deny it Kazukiyo clearly has feelings for the girl.

When the twins realize that he's a sweet guy they wonder with disappointment if they have to help him instead of tease him.

At that moment Haruhi noticed a weird shadow by the window and a skull tumbles down the staircase in front of them followed by a creepy figure appearing at the top of the stairs who frightens them into running away.

I ran with kaoru and class rep while Hikaru and Haruhi ran the other way.

Narrator POV

Hikaru and Haruhi trigger a trap that lifts them off the floor into a dangling rope net.

Y/n POV

Me, Kaoru and Kazukiyo enter a dark science room only to be greeted by Frankenstein and A Wolfman "go go go" I said running the other way grabbing class rep who was gonna throw up.

We pushed into yet another room by Kuretake and Kadomatsu and we're locked in.

"Oh crap" kaoru said class rep was crying.

Narrator POV

Tamaki frets over the close quarters being shared by Hikaru and Haruhi. As Haruhi cuts them from the net with tiny sewing kit scissors Hikaru is flustered by her proximity.

Y/n POV

Me, Kaoru and Kazukiyo have a chat and Kazukiyo learns that the twins were actually planning to have him appear to be a brave hero in front of Momoka moving the class rep greatly.

He admits however that he's happy with the way things are much like Tamaki's view of his Host Club "family."

Narrator POV

After the two pairs escape they meet up with the rest of their classmates who tell them they were worried and called off the contest just to look for them.

While Class 1-A stands there Umehito scares them all by casting an enormous shadow of Beelzenef over the dome of the salon they occupy.

Y/n POV

The next day, the top headline of the school newspaper reads "Everyone in Class 1-A are Captain of All Cowards" complete with photographs.

"At least we got scared as a team" I said laughing a little.

Narrator POV

Momoka tells Kazukiyo that she heard about his willingness to be scared just so she could be happy and is impressed with him altering their dynamic from static to evolving. Kaoru notes "I guess the spell on the carriage can't last forever after all" confusing Hikaru.

Hikaru and Haruhi walking together chatting, with Kaoru close behind considering what he'll do when his and Hikaru's dynamic changes the day Hikaru finds someone besides him to turn to for comfort and the carriage turns back into a pumpkin. Truth is he just doesn't know.

-/:-)-?

I'm very tired lol

Word count: 1037
Date this was made: July 12

-:))))))))))