Battle in karuizawa

Narrator POV :)

Hikaru and Kaoru are woken up with there cellphones ringing constantly. They recognize the ringtone as Tamaki Suoh. Kaoru picks up the phone and starts to complain about his habit of rising early and his calling them only three days into summer vacation.

Tamaki is frantic and on conference call with the rest of the Hosts because Haruhi hasn't answered his daily calls since vacation began. Therefore she must have been kidnapped he thought.

Kyoya calms them down by telling them that she's in Karuizawa a resort town known for its natural beauty.

"Oh I've heard of that place" (y/n) stated.

Haruhi is indeed in Karuizawa working without pay for Misuzu a family friend and pension owner who's keeping an eye on her during summer break while Ryoji Fujioka works.

As Haruhi hangs laundry the Host Club arrives by helicopter and Haruhi's nightmare begins.

Misuzu is thrilled with the handsome boys. They however are confused by Haruhi's decision to work when she was invited by each of them to go on holiday.

Tamaki is livid at their offers without his permission or knowledge. "Tamaki she doesn't have to tell you everything" (y/n) told him. "Did she tell you" he said asking (y/n) madly. "Probably" she said.

"PRoblY what does that mean" he said even mad then before "she probably told me but I wasn't paying attention" she said to tamaki.

"Wow what a great girlfriend you are" kyoya said mocking her. "Hey at least I'm not mr control freak" she told him.

"Togetherness is our guiding principle" he says which is why he further flips out upon learning that the twins have given Haruhi a cellphone and that they're each in one another's top five.

Haruhi thinks she should be able to spend her holiday as she chooses but Kyoya reminds her that having a job is against Ouran Academy policy.

Tamaki agrees with Haruhi about how she spends her vacation but adds that the Hosts have the same right to do as they choose indulging his Theater of the Mind with a romantic fantasy of Haruhi serving him breakfast in bed.

His dream is stymied by the fact that only one vacant room remains. He of course should stay as club President or so he believes until the twins remind him of his "togetherness" philosophy and Honey complains "Hey that isn't fair." The twins suggest a competition to impress Misuzu the winner getting the room.

They were all down for a challenge so they all agreed.

Misuzu loves the idea and says "refreshing is the name of the game." Tamaki and Honey work on repairing a picket fence.  The twins serve as bellboys and Mori hoists a table in need of repair with one hand earning him valuable "refresher points."

Haruhi asks what refresher points are and Misuzu explains Karuizawa's refreshing natural beauty includes refreshingly beautiful young men and with the Hosts working at her pension it will become the latest "hot spot."

Haruhi approaches Kyoya who's isn't competing. He'll watch the showcthen head for his family's cottage since they all have one in the area. He asks if Haruhi cares to wager on who will win but she hasn't a clue. "Not even going to say you're girlfriend" kyoya said.

"Well to think about it I don't think she has any special talents" Haruhi said harshly "you'd be surprised" kyoya said pushing up his glasses.

Kyoya assesses the situation eliminating Honey as too babyish and Tamaki as self sabotaging. The twins though likely seem to be losing to Mori's perfect physique on display as he chops wood bare chested though he'll bow out if Honey loses leaving the twins as the likely winners.