Nekozawa

^ MY SWAG CARD........, ITS WET

Narrator POV

The day begins with a little blonde girl wandering the Ouran campus, she hears rustling in the bushes and begins to mumble about monsters adding that her big brother will protect her because he's a brave prince.

Upon entering Music Room 3 she sees what she thinks are police officers waiting for her though it's only the Host Club in cosplay.

Y/n POV

I heard the doors open and it was this little girl. She said "I'm Kitty Cat" the girl suddenly shouts "It's a reverse harem!"

I was really confused by what she said. "How does she know what that is" Haruhi asked.

She was focuses on Tamaki and his pale blond hair then leaped into his arms saying "My brother's blond you must be him."

I asked the girl what her name was "It's Kirimi" she told me.

Tamaki tries to correct her mistaken impression but he melts when tears fill her eyes and so agrees to be her big brother from now on.

Haruhi thought this is an irresponsible declaration to make but Tamaki disagreed.

Haruhi asked Kyoya for a sane response and he suggests they find out if she has a brother at Ouran.

"How old is she" I asked my cousin.

Then Nekozawa black doors mysteriously appear and a blond haired blue eyed young man pokes his head into the room calling Kirimi's name in a familiar voice.

I looked over and said "wait since when did we have doors there" I asked "they have been there" one of the twins said.

"Yea (y/n) get with the program" the other one said.

A blond-haired blue-eyed young man pokes his head into the room calling Kirimi's name. Right behind him comes his maid Kuretake and his secretary Kadomatsu.

Kadomatsu fastly put a wig and black cloak on the blonde man.

"Who is that?" I asked "this is Umehito Nekozawa" his maid said.

She told us that he is sensitive to light and he must always wear black when light is out. Followed by he must always wear black including a wig or he'll collapse.

"On the other hand mistress Kirimi hates dim places" the maid said again.

Haruhi asked if Nekozawa is Kirimi's brother which Kadomatsu tearfully acknowledges and Kuretake calls tragic.

Narrator povvvv

Although Umehito is happy to see his little sister Kirimi is terrified and jumps back into Tamaki's arms.

Haruhi bluntly states that she thinks Kirimi is afraid of Nekozawa. Kyoya, the twins and (f/n) agreed.

Y/n POV

The twins try to help by attempting to remove his cloak but Nekozawa is afraid of the light.

Honey suggests darkening the room but Kirimi is afraid of the dark, Kadomatsu finally says they've come to bring Kirimi back home but the tyke strenuously objects.

The twins queries into the siblings quirks leads Kuretake to share a dramatic version of the family's background which includes them being cursed members of the Tokarev family wealthy arms dealers.

Though Kirimi has been told that Nekozawa is her brother she refuses to believe it. Instead she insists that her brother be like the princely portrait hanging in the family manse.

"To comfort her the we read her shojo manga and fairy tales with princely characters." The maid told us.

Nekozawa says that he prays daily for Kirimi to turn to the dark side a notion the twins find backwards.

As Kirimi clings to Tamaki Nekozawa sadly leaves.

"Operation Character Reformation is implemented to help Nekozawa embrace the light." Tamaki said.

Everyone is skeptical except Tamaki who enlists the expert help of a delighted Renge. The re-training takes place in a darkened science room with Renge having Nekozawa recite new lines to a teddy bear wearing a blonde wig as if it were Kirimi.

Tamaki tells him to speak from his heart which pushes the twins into providing Tamaki with a mannequin of Haruhi dressed in a swimsuit urging Tamaki to speak from his heart.

Haruhi and I walked in to see Tamaki embracing the mannequin of Haruhi and she was decidedly ticked off especially after reading manga after shoujou manga to Kirimi and learning that they are filled with debauchery just as Kirimi claims.

Kirimi has followed her and seeing the dark room begins to cry.

Nekozawa was gripped by brotherly devotion and manages to shine a flashlight in his own face which causes Tamaki to jump the Tokarev gun and tell Kirimi that the blond boy with his back to them is her real big brother.

Unfortunately when Umehito turns the flashlight shining into his face from below his chin makes him look scary and Kirimi left in terror. 

Nekozawa slumped to the floor in defeated. When the twins open the drapes they see Kirimi in the courtyard staring at a cat which makes Nekozawa leap into action stating that "Kirimi is terrified of cats."

He leaped through the window and runs towards Kirimi who finally recognizes him as the big brother she's always wanted just as nekozawa collapses on the ground.

Time skipppppp

Several days later Nekozawa visits Music Room #3 dressed in his black cloak and wig. 

While the twins find the fact Haruhi thinks their efforts made a difference. She turns out to be correct and concludes with Kirimi in the Nekozawa mansion seeing her cloaked brother at the top of the stairs. Instead of running away from him she runs towards him and they smile fondly at one another Kirimi stating that she has a big brother who will protect her.

They both went back home and tamaki was on the floor crying.

I walked over to him and said "why are you crying" "Iwishicouldhavealittlesisterlikethatbuticant" he said sobbing his eyes out.

"Get a hold of you're self Senpai" Haruhi said.

—————
Heyooooooooooo :))

Was ur day gooood?
Word count: 990
Date this was made: April 26

-my swag card is damp