The kiss

^amdbso ✋💀

Y/n POV

Kyoya announced that the kiss is coming up really soon and they were picking there girl.

I see Haruhi back into a tux so I excused myself from the group of girls but right before I was about to walk of a girl grabbed my wrist and said "aw why do you have to leave".

I smiled at her and said "well I have to help the club pick a girl" I told her.

"Well ok" she said shyly and blushing.

I walked over to Haruhi and said "how did it go?" "It was...weird to say the least" "Ha nice" I replied to her.

"Do you know who we are going to pick for the kiss" she asked me "I have no idea but I think we should go find out" I told her with a closed eyes smile.

"Ok sure" she said with a smile back.

We went up to the rest of the club and I said "who did y'all pick" "we haven't decided yet" tamaki said.

"How about we do the kanako" my cousin said.

"Ok sounds good" tamaki agreed.

We got are girl and they handed me the mic "uhh what?" I said. "You should say it" tamaki said to me with a thumbs up and a smile.

I looked around to see Haruhi nod and smile.

I took it and said "ladies and gentlemen we have decided are princess of the night" I spoke into the mic.

"I would like to announce princess kanako as are princess of the night." I said as the light beamed on her.

She looked at her fiancé and he said something to her.

The twins pushed Haruhi over to her and she didn't know if she should. I whispered into her ear and said "it's only a kiss on the cheek it will be fine" with a smile.

She nodded and went to go give the princess a kiss.

She was face to face with her until tamaki realized that she was about to kiss her.

He ran down the steps and slipped on a banana peel the twins placed on the ground. As he was falling he pushed her into kanako and they kissed on the lips.

I could see the shocked look on both hanako's and Haruhi's face. And tamaki was shocked as well.

Once they were done I spoke "t-thank you for coming to the dance" with a smile.

After everyone was left we started to clean (Well me and Haruhi).

"So did you like you're kiss" I said with a laugh she looked at me and said "it was awful" with a straight face.

I laughed even more. Hey at least you're not like that I said pointing to tamaki in the corner crying and honey-senpai trying to cheer him up.

"True" she said agreeing.

Once we were done cleaning up the mess kyoya said "great job everyone now for tomorrow". After telling us what we are doing tomorrow we all went outside and waited for our cars.

The first one to go was the twins. Then honey and mori after them it was kyoya and tamaki.

It was just me and Haruhi standing there u till my car came I got in and said "you wanna ride?" "No it's fine I'll walk home."

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the car with me.

"I'm not gonna let you walk home in the dark" I told her with a smile.

"Well then thank you" she said with a warm smile. We talked into the car and once we got to her house she stepped out and thanked the driver.

"Do you want to come in" she asked me "no but Mabe next time I kinda need to do homework." I said with a laugh.

"Well ok see you tomorrow" she waved as she closed the door.

Time skip at home

I walked into my house and said hello to my father. I sat at the table to eat he asked me why I was wearing a boys uniform. I totally forgot to change before I got home I was to busy over thinking.

"Ha well you see I tripped and fell on something and got mad on my dress so they gave me a men's uniform but I'm giving it back tomorrow"I told him.

"Oh ok" he said eating his food.

It was silent the rest of the meal. My mom was alive but her work made her travel a lot so I never got to see her.

"So when's mom coming home?" I asked him "2 months or so" he said to me.

"Sounds far away from now" I said with a nervous laugh.

"Yes, yes it does" he said. "I will have a maid help you with you're homework" he said to me "no I can do it myself" I told him.

Once I was done I walked to my room I started my homework and a maid came in 'Ugh I told him I was fine' I said rolling my eyes.

"Is there something wrong ms. (F/n)?" The maid asked me.

"No no it's fine" I told her "what do you need help with" she asked me once more. "No need to help I understand the work" I told her with a small smile.

"You're welcome if you need anything let me know" she said leaving my room.

I studied for a while then went to bed.

———\
Hi how y'all doing

Word count: 931
Date this was made: January 9

-vavavah kid