Kyokya's cousin

Y/n's POV

Haruhi handed me the men's I uniform and I went to put it on.

I walked out the changing room and the 2 orange haired twins kept staring at me. "Yes?" I asked them.

"You kinda look like a dude" they both said. "Really?" I asked them.

"So what's you're name" they asked me again. "Oh I'm (y/n) Ootori" I told them fixing my tie.

Then the blonde haired boy ran up to me and said "wait you're last name is Ootori" in confusion.

"Ye-yea" I told him.

"If you're wondering yes we are related tamaki" kyoya said.

The blonde haired guy stared at me for a good minute then said "kyoya this will be are new host member"

"Are you sure tamaki" kyoya asked "yes I am" he replied.

"Ok congratulations you are the very new host club member" kyoya said. "So (y/n) wanna come over later?" Haruhi asked me.

"Sure I'd love to!" I told her.  "So..how long have you been friends with Haruhi?" The twins asked me.

"Umm let's se-" I got cut off by kyoya saying "since 3rd grade which is 6 years".

"Thanks kyoya" I asked sarcastically. We both went to go sit on the couch's and catch up.

Hikaru's POV

"So boss you're really let her be a host?" I asked him looking at (y/n).

"Yes she will be a great host" he said "so what type is she" honey asked.

"She's the quiet shy type" kyoya said.

"The big dance is tomorrow" my brother said. "Does she know how to dance" tamaki asked kyoya.

"I think so let me ask" "hey (y/n) do you know to dance" kyoya asked his cousin.

"Yes why" she asked from the other side of the room.

"Making sure and how about you Haruhi" "uh-uh no not really" she said to him with a laugh.

Y/n's POV

"I can teach you!" I told her "really you'd do that for me?" She said "yes" I replied to her.

Tamaki's POV

"But I wanted to teacher her" I said crying "come on boss it will be easier since (y/n) already know how" kaoru said.

Time skip after school and y/n POV

I entered Haruhi's house and took off my shoes. "Do you want tea?" She asked "sure". "So what dance do I have to learn" she asked me "I think it's called the waltz" I replied.

"I'm just glad I'm not doing it with one of the guys" she said with a nervous laugh.

We moved the table and I got my phone to start the music.

"Your a natural at this" I said with a smile. "Really?" She asked "yea" I said while we danced. While we were dancing her dad came home.

He stared at us, we froze still in the waltz position.

"Is that (y/nnnnn)" her dad said running towards me. "Hello mr. Fujioka" I said as he hugged me. "I haven't seen you in forever" he said to me.

———-\
Haiii

Word count:520
Date this was made: November 16

-kid