Tamaki is depressed

Felt like that fit

Narrator pov

Once (y/n) pushed ritsu away he freaks out and immediately leaves only to run into the twins who call him a "Peeping Tom" with malice in their eyes and an altogether serious Honey who states that Ritsu's denials of perversion sound like a guilty conscience speaking.

Knowing the Haninozuka's reputation Ritsu is scared for his life. 

"So ootori is a girl?" he asks and everything stops.

The twins decide inducing amnesia is necessary and prepare to hit Ritsu with a baseball bat until Kyoya calmly intercedes with "That's enough you two".

"Leave assault and battery to the professionals." Tamaki is regressing rapidly. Kyoya does what Kyoya does best ruthless intimidation with a smile.

(Y/n) comes out of the changing room and says "does it matter that I'm a girl" while fixing her suit.

The room went silent again and (y/n) spoke again "well does it" she said looking at him.

"Well um- i-" he tripped over his words. The twins ask Ritsu "Now that you know that (y/n) is a  girl are you in love?" Tamaki's head explodes.

"Ugh y'all need to figure things out by ur selfs" (y/n) said followed by "and don't torture him" she said while closing the door.

Y/n's POV

I went to go find Haruhi while they argued.

Narrator POV 

Kasanoda residence Ritsu's fellas weep in frustration uncertain as to why their young lord can't eat and won't talk to them.

Tetsuya Sendo divulges that he accidentally caught Ritsu admitting that he's in love with Ootori. When they ask if he's got a chance at winning her heart Tetsuya assents adding that (y/n) has a very cute face for a guy.

Pandemonium ensues. By himself Ritsu comes to the conclusion that (y/n) must be in some sort of trouble that forces her to dress like a boy and he pledges to keep her secret.

Y/n POV

It was the next day Ritsu visits the Host Club as a guest and requests me. Renge rises on her rig and with her maniacal laugh intones "At last the genuine article."

The flames of moe sweep through the salon as I  served Ritsu tea and we began to chat.

Narrator POV

The twins watch the ongoing exchange and ask Kyoya to evict him because he's scaring the guests to which Kyoya replies "Oh no I think not."  And he's right.

The guests are in fact loving the "situation" inviting their friends to come and witness something truly amazing.

Y/n POV

"If this isn't awkward I really don't know what is" I told myself. I wanted something to distract him so I can escape but there was not opening until tamaki got thrown next to me.

"Omg thank you so much tamaki I owe u one" I told myself.

I told him to sit next to me and I gave him tries  a finger puzzle that I had in my pocket.

Narrator POV

The twins persist calling him on his cellphone and asking him to imagine (y/n) as a mob wife. "Guys you guys are forgetting something" kyoya said to them. "And that is" they said annoyed. "Haruhi dates (y/n) if we get Haruhi we can get him with other guests".

"Do you only think about money" one of the twins said "most of the time indeed I do" he responds.

Time skip

The twins found Haruhi and told her about everything.

"You all are big babies" she said. Haruhi walked up to the three and said "sorry to disturb but can I take (y/n) I her help with something".

Y/n POV

Haruhi took me out the room and we walked while I told her what happened.

Ritsu POV

After (y/n) left I waited 5 minutes then tried to find her to tell her how I feel.

I looked everywhere until I found her in a empty classroom with the dude who took her.

She was laughing and looked like she had a good relationship with him. "Well they may be good friends" I thought to myself.

I was about to say her name when I saw her stand up hug then kiss him. Once I saw that I began to walk back to the room sadly.

Y/n POV

I told Haruhi I'll see her later since she wasn't hosting today because she had class work to do.

While walking back I saw ritsu so I yelled his name and caught up fo him "sorry for that I had do help with something" I told him still trying to be professional.

"Oh hey" he said "are you alright" I asked him.

"Yea haha sorry" he said "are you sure?" I asked him again.

"I kinda wanted to tell you something so I followed you to that classroom and saw you with that dude" he said.

"Dude? Oh you mean Haruhi? That's my girlfriend" I told him. "Wait the dudes a girl" he said confused.

"Yea why" I asked him. "I just didn't know" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"If you were gonna ask me out I'm sorry but I'm dating someone" I told him "yea I totallyyyy understand" he said.

"Well good let's race back" I said with a smile.

—:&/$192:!

Idk where tf this went so if ur confused I'm sorry I am to lol

Word count: 914
Date this was made: July 17

-tarps aka grapes